Genie

Genie

by Genie

Easy dropshipping from eBay!

Yogisland

This app sucks tremendously, Ive tried over and over to give you all the benefit of the doubt since I've first opened my shop in Nov!! Overall what I am most upset about is the money and time wasted dealing with this horrific app!! I and multiple gurus from shopify have tried getting a hold of you, because half of my inventory mysteriously vanished after I had upgraded to house more product, it is sickening that you claim to do so much and be so efficient when I feel like you've Robbed me of so much time!!, and now i go to check on my inventory or whatever is left of it only to find that the app will not load. I am so disappointed in this whole ordeal and i am saying my final bon voyage and warning anyone who even thinks about it to run the other way !!!!

Dthb

Crap, imported over 300 products and paid for the up to 500 products plan only to withness 90% of my imported products disappear from the Genie App. I wouldnt recommend paying for this and you may aswell import manually if products are going to disappear and not get tracked anyway.

Yakirs Factory

such poor app, does not work like it should be.have a lot to learn from Oberlo.

Home Run Direct

This app literally doesn't work at all. Customer service is also unresponsive over the two days. Very sad, as this app pretends to do something I was really looking forward to using regularly.