Genie

Genie

by Genie

Easy dropshipping from eBay!

Kokoricobest

A really good app. Helps me with importing products from eBay to my Shopify store. Also, there is a warm support team which helps a lot.

Morana Toys

I think this app is one of the best. You can add the Genie chrome extension for add products directly from ebay to your import list and complete orders on ebay. It's the only app i've seen with the full solution for ebay!

My Stunning Store

The only app i found out there that allows full synchronization with eBay Thank you!

Mochilero Co

Finally, a drop shipping app working with eBay! I'm pretty new in this business, but my main concern with a dropshipping app such as Oberlo, is that they are working only with AliExpress and I wanted to work with US suppliers. Luckily, I found out about Genie :) Easy to use and works like a charm!

Mystore100100

If you're a drop-shipper, this is a MUST have app! Literally automates the dropshipping process for 90% of my biz. If you're into residual income, Genie will take you from 0 --> 100 REAL QUICK. Thank you to the team behind this (and not to mention their amazing customer support) you nailed it!

Bikers 4 Life Stuff

I've been waiting for a dropshipping tool for ebay for a very long time! Been using Genie for a while now and it made my and my employees life so much better! I own several stores and ebay integration was a huge problem for me since i wanted to bring our customers items that are made in the USA and not only Chinese products. I use the option that includes completing orders and i LOVE it!