Geo Shipping Bar

Geo Shipping Bar

by MLVeda

Geo Shipping Bar - Display IP based free Shipping Bar

REGALROSE

Fantastic app. Ravi was able to adjust and integrate this app with my store so that it worked with the Shopify's new multi currency. Something you would end up paying good money for, he did for free. Works amazingly. Thanks again Ravi.

Persian Cat

Loved this app, work as promised. also i had a problem with how shipping bar show's in my theme and support i got was really helpful to resolve my issue.

Côté Cuir

We love this app. We can select many countries for one shipping bar or only one country. We can set as many shipping bars as we want. We can set how much time the shipping bar will appear on the website. if you want it to appear as long as possible you can write up to 6000 seconds (around 1 hour). Thank you for this free app! :-)

Hooka's 13th Closet

We are very happy with this app. Geo shipping bar was every easy to understand and set up. We are #Hooka's13thcloset and would recommend any online store/small business. Again thank you Geo in helping me run my site better.

Bell Bath Bombs

Works well. I am using it to display different shipping prices to people based on their location. Recommend.

Inspiredawe

The best Shipping Bar app with auto geolocation enabled. I would continue to use this. Highly recommend. 5 Stars!

Pefumo Shop

PERFECT APP ! Works beautifully and very important function for any e-commerce website that targets specific country . A must have :-)

Bombata

Fantastic app. Super easy to set up. Clear and well-working. I love it. A really must have for any webshop.
bombatabags.com

CitrusRicus

Very easy to install and use with great functionality. App's support team always provides instant response. Many times got help from the support team(Yash)

Calypso PH

Thank you for MLVeda and its development team for this app! Overall, this is a good app and easy to install too.

March 11, 2019

Thank you for your wonderful review. :)

~MLVeda Team