Geo Shipping Bar

Geo Shipping Bar - Display IP based free Shipping Bar

Free

Monsters Ink

Highly recommend this app if you are looking to create country/region specific shipping messages. Had some issues with how the banner was positioned on mobile with other elements of the website. I reported to this to their support team who were friendly and resolved the issues promptly. 5* service!

The Original Tea Company

Very easy to create free shipping for selected countries, and the colours/fonts are easily customisable. Great app.

Miss Valkyrie

Great app! Does everything I need (display different minimum values for free shipping per country). I had to hide the bar on a particular page and the support team help me with this extremely quickly.

The 7th Avenue

Great App and the best part is their customer service, Thank you Ravi for the support. I highly recommend this App

Jungle Joolz

Amazing app. Easy to figure out and use! Very helpful in targeting country specific customers around the world. I set around 10 different banner messages to more than 20 countries. Way to go

TITAN MEDICAL

This is another great app from MLVeda! Using it for several years and happy. This company doing nice apps and their customer service is #1. THANK YOU.

Boutique Sweet Birdie

GREAT app! Easy to create the bar for each country & looks nice! I have been looking for this function for a long time. Thank you so much for your quick & kind support, too!

TIGHTPAC

Amazing app and great customer service!! You can choose different messages for different countries!!

ARJD BRO BEARS

i cant believe finally find this app with an advanced geolocation feature for free. I'm sure this is the best announcement bar so far.

Orange County CBD

This app is simple and works a treat. Allowing the owner to add any custom text to the top of the page based on which country the website visitor is in. I was also assisted by Ravi, who was more than happy to help me with a slight customization. Excellent support.

Previous 1 3