Geo Targeting ‑ Custom Pop‑Ups

Geo Targeting ‑ Custom Pop‑Ups

by Simtech Development Ltd.

Geo-based pop-ups, redirects, sign up forms, discounts, etc.

Purrified Air

Video about the application on YouTube gave me a general idea how the application works. I quickly figured it out myself. The settings are elementary. I continue to use the app because it works well.

Advanced Dental Institute

The application does its job. Technical support is in touch and answers questions. Great Experience.

September 2, 2021

Hello! Thank you for your kind review. You are always welcome!

Wholesale plants

At first, we had some difficulties with the app. I couldn’t understand how to set up campaigns correctly. Thanks to tech support for answering my questions. Now everything works as I wanted.

August 31, 2021

Hello! Thank you for your review! We are glad to hear that you have succeeded in using our app.

Bikni Body Specialist

We divide special offers for the audiences by geo. Everything looks fine and Works well. Strongly recommend it.

August 27, 2021

Hello! Thank you for your kind review!

CityRestore

Depends on what you want to do. If your GEO requirements to be shown and not show are not too intense this plugin is great. I found that there are a lot of things that I wish had bulk upload or editing abilities and the pop-up has horrible design functions so will probably only use the banners. For the basic cost of under $4 per month. It's good enough for what I need to do.

September 2, 2021

Hello! Thank you for your review. Your honest feedback helps encourage us and make improvements to our app.

emerica-us

this app is awesome if you have multiple shopify stores for different country/regions and want to control the flow of traffic to the correct domain and store.

June 10, 2021

Thank you for your review!

Jawliner

They changed the subscription without telling us! Didnt notify us that we have to pay now stay away. Not worth the money.

April 26, 2021

First of all, we apologize for the inconvenience you had to experience. We have checked the history in order to solve your issue and found the possible cause of the problem. When the application had been installed in February 2020, the rate plane hadn't been selected, and you used the trial version, that has expired in March. Since then, you should have received the notification banner, and the application still remained free as the notification banner was active, but the plan rate still hasn't been selected. That might have caused the confusion.
As we can see, the application is still installed, and we will do our best not to disappoint you! Feel free to ask any questions by e-mailing us at app@simtechdev.org

All Bamboo

We use this app to display pop-up notifications to tell overseas customers that our prices include UK VAT. Works well for that. Not tried anything more sophisticated.

December 22, 2020

Thank you for the review!

Epic Loot Shop

Great app, you can customize message accordingly to each country. you have multi-function that can easily increase your Conversation rate! Recommended!

December 22, 2020

Thank you for your review! We are glad that you successfully use our app.

Onli Travel LLC

This app was not working originally, I did put in a request for help, which took a while. When tech support did address the issue it was quickly fixed. It now is working correctly as it should.

September 16, 2020

Thank you for your review!

Previous 1 3 4