Geo Targeting ‑ Custom Pop‑Ups

Geo Targeting ‑ Custom Pop‑Ups

by Simtech Development Ltd.

Geo-based pop-ups, redirects, sign up forms, discounts, etc.

Epic Loot Shop

Great app, you can customize message accordingly to each country. you have multi-function that can easily increase your Conversation rate! Recommended!

Onli Travel LLC

This app was not working originally, I did put in a request for help, which took a while. When tech support did address the issue it was quickly fixed. It now is working correctly as it should.

September 16, 2020

Thank you for your review!

StreetSurfing

It's ok but not total professional.
Not working at 100%, the idea and features are great but does work in full potential.

Not all features in the app work like button customization, redirection when the customer subscribes.

July 22, 2020

Thank you for your opinion. We always improve our apps and extend its functionality so that our clients could get a better result. I'm sorry to hear that you haven't found the required for you functionality. You are always welcome to contact us to discuss adding new features in our app.

Zipply

Getting issues with installing app - 500
It's not you, it's me.

Call to undefined function App\Traits\str_random()

June 4, 2020

Hello! Recently we moved from Laravel 5.6 to the newer version and there is no function App\Traits\str_random() in Laravel anymore. Some old requests were cached. We fixed this issue, so, please, try again. You could also try to use the browser in the incognito mode. If you have any other issues or question, please, feel free to contact us: support@asaplabs.zohodesk.eu

wool&

5/13 Update:
Developer fixed the issue I was having. App is working now.

----------
This app is broken. Can't even install it. Happy to revise the review once the app is working...

Below is the error I'm getting:

It's not you, it's me.

Call to undefined function App\Traits\str_random()

Go Good NZ

Easy setup, does exactly what I needed for our overseas customers. Customer support was quick to answer when we needed it.

November 8, 2019

Thank you! We are always happy to help!

Smateria

Great app. Does exactly what it says on the tin!
Had some difficulties styling the popups, but their support team went all the way to help me out.

Great support, great plugin, great price!

November 8, 2019

Thank you for the pleasant review!

Lillagunga

This is good app, enough possibility to create inherited designs. Has a lot of functional behaviour which makes it pretty easy to create ads and notifications. Support is reliable. A few more templates would be good. Keep up the good work!

September 26, 2019

Thank you for your review!

Yuggen #Bethechange

Difficult to create content. No option to cancel (or hidden so no one can find it). Disappointing app

Mindful Necessities

After a little struggle at first their amazing customer service stepped in and now this app does exactly what I need it to. Great app, awesome support. Thanks from mindfulnecessities.com!

Previous 1 3