Geo Targeting ‑ Custom Pop‑Ups

Geo Targeting ‑ Custom Pop‑Ups

by Simtech Development Ltd.

Geo-based pop-ups, redirects, sign up forms, discounts, etc.

Kempt® . Handcrafted Luxury CBD Goods

Good free app in Shopify to set pop-Ups alert easily. I used for my website kemptstore.com .Good one

DAYMAKER TOURING

Awesome app, easy to use. So long as customers can see a location popup and choose "allow" vs "block", it will work great!

Soul Source

I could not figure out how to keep the geographic location in the listed campaign; it just didn't seem to save. I found it *looked* user friendly to set up, but was not functioning well.

innoGadgets

I used the app to redirect traffic from countries in which we are not shipping right now. The setup was very easy and it works perfect. Hassle free.

Minimioche

Great app! Easy to use, neat admin panel and offers lots of functionality even as a free app. Support was very speedy, clear communication and went above and beyond with helping us fix/customize campaigns to fit our needs. Highly recommended!

Jcpal

A really great app for creating location based redirects and popup campaigns - easy to use and quite customizable. Highly recommended!

Korean Kiwi Beauty

Neat admin panel, functionality, pricing model and design

Pooch Patch

Not sure what this BOZO is talking about with slow customer service?? They get back to you super fast. The app works perfect - just as it should. I would highly recommend it - super intuitive and easy to use.

Deal Beez

Customer Support Very Very Very Slow In Getting Back To You. The System Only Brings Up A Couple Of Your Products Other Then The FREE Trial Not Worth $10 Per Month.... NOT WORTH IT...

Tiny Tower Laptop Stand

Best looking notifications I've seen across Shopify and works flawlessly. Tested about 4 other solutions and this one looks the best and the easiest to setup too. Got great support from Roman and even got him to add my suggestion in as a permanent feature. Highly recommended!

Previous 1