Geo Targeting ‑ Custom Pop‑Ups

Geo Targeting ‑ Custom Pop‑Ups

by Simtech Development Ltd.

Geo-based pop-ups, redirects, sign up forms, discounts, etc.

wool&

5/13 Update:
Developer fixed the issue I was having. App is working now.

----------
This app is broken. Can't even install it. Happy to revise the review once the app is working...

Below is the error I'm getting:

It's not you, it's me.

Call to undefined function App\Traits\str_random()

Go Good NZ

Easy setup, does exactly what I needed for our overseas customers. Customer support was quick to answer when we needed it.

November 8, 2019

Thank you! We are always happy to help!

Smateria

Great app. Does exactly what it says on the tin!
Had some difficulties styling the popups, but their support team went all the way to help me out.

Great support, great plugin, great price!

November 8, 2019

Thank you for the pleasant review!

Lillagunga

This is good app, enough possibility to create inherited designs. Has a lot of functional behaviour which makes it pretty easy to create ads and notifications. Support is reliable. A few more templates would be good. Keep up the good work!

September 26, 2019

Thank you for your review!

Yuggen #Bethechange

Difficult to create content. No option to cancel (or hidden so no one can find it). Disappointing app

Mindful Necessities

After a little struggle at first their amazing customer service stepped in and now this app does exactly what I need it to. Great app, awesome support. Thanks from mindfulnecessities.com!

Elven MX

out what you did or did not enjoy about using this app. Your comments can help other merchants deciout what you did or did not enjoy about using this app. Your comments can help other merchants deciout what you did or did not enjoy about using this app. Your comments can help other merchants deciout what you did or did not enjoy about using this app. Your comments can help other merchants deciout what you did or did not enjoy about using this app. Your comments can help other merchants deci

Kempt® . Handcrafted Luxury CBD Goods

Good free app in Shopify to set pop-Ups alert easily. I used for my website kemptstore.com .Good one

DAYMAKER TOURING

Awesome app, easy to use. So long as customers can see a location popup and choose "allow" vs "block", it will work great!

Soul Source

I could not figure out how to keep the geographic location in the listed campaign; it just didn't seem to save. I found it *looked* user friendly to set up, but was not functioning well.

Previous 1 3