GeoIP Country Redirect

GeoIP Country Redirect

by Spice Gems

Redirect Visitors based on the IP Address. Geo IP Redirect

Sole Bliss

Harshita helped troubleshoot an issue we had with our theme. Very fast and great work. Would recommend this Geo redirect app.

O'Neill Australia

We have both Australian and a New Zealand Shopify Stores so use this app to direct people to the correct store. It works exactly as described and the service from the team has been incredible. They are very thorough and helpful to ensure you are getting the most from the app.

DIVAIN

We've been using this app for a long time. It's exactly what we need for our online stores. The support gives a quick response, recommended.

Lucy Bee Beauty

We have installed this app on our two stores one serving the UK and Europe one the USA, I can say that the level of support from Spice Gems has been outstanding. I detailed what we required and they have installed and customised their app on both our stores giving us exactly what we wanted. We use the Debut theme with Spotifys multi currency and Spice Gems even installed a snippet so our UK and Europe store automatically displays the correct currency depending on the customers location. 5 stars service and support.

Shape Republic

Incredibly helpful guys who truly "go the extra mile".

Rare to see this kind of support – and especially for this price range.

DUAL GmbH

SpiceGems support is super fast and detailed. I am satisfied in every sense. I recommend everyone to work with them!

HairMax

Spice Gems has always been super responsive with any support ticket or email I send them and their app works perfectly. 100% Recommend!

Petal & Pup

Easy setup and working well on two high volume sites. Support has been fast and efficient throughout as well.

Bijoux Indiscrets

Easy to use and efficient support team. Useful when you have different stores because of language/geography.

Piyama

Have received ongoing first class support in getting our pop up customised to match the look and feel of our website. Excited to launch this. Thank you!
UPDATE: Harshita and team are always so fast to respond to any queries I have and go above and beyond.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7