GeoIP Country Redirect

GeoIP Country Redirect

by Spice Gems

Redirect Visitors based on their IP Address. Geo Redirects

waholife

Support and service on every interaction has been thorough, quick and friendly and most often a few options presented when I was deciding how best to handle some diff stores for unique geo regions. First class support from Vivek - thank you!

PRIORI Skincare

The support team was very helpful and quickly helped us customize the look of the pop-up box so we are now able to offer a better experience to visitors coming to our site from other countries.

Kat the Label

Great customer service, went above and beyond helping me customise the colours. The app itself is doing exactly what I needed. Thanks guys

Nomi+Sibs

Only been using this app for a few days but the service is AMAZING! Highly recommend!!!!! Big thx to Shiv for getting us set up

Hillman - България

Great App. Helped us to solve our problems with traffic from different countries on different sites. But it can become even greater :) Would be good to have an opportunity to write Pop Up Message on different languages for different countries.

CO2Art.eu

Great App and on top of that excellent support. Highly recommended for stores with multi-geo locations.

Carets

Support is quick to respond and very helpful!

I've been using them for 6+ months now and have had a great experience.

FOREVA WATCHES

Amazing app, their support team is EVEN better! Outstanding and definitely recommended. Has helped with my conversions immensely

DailyJocks

Perfect app. Needed custom styling done to my pop up, completed free of charge with a less than 12hr turn around

Life Cykel

Happy with the app and great customer service. Very responsive to my question about changing the design.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6