GeoIP Shipping Rate Calculator

GeoIP Shipping Rate Calculator

by Spice Gems

Display Shipping Cost upfront on cart page. Boost Conversions

Keys to Smile

Great app for customers they want to see shipping rates before give their personal informations. Also the support team is great. They resolve an issue I had in just few hours. I recommend it.

Nature's Fabrics

I tried a few other options and neither worked. This needs tweaking to make it look better but I do like it. Only thing is it takes a minute to populate.

Tie-Fly

Wonderful app, customer service is very responsive, friendly & takes every customer concern or request for implementation into consideration. App does exactly as stated & I have had no issues. If you would like to see it in action visit www.tieflyclothing.com. Tie - Fly Clothing appreciated & approved!!!

Bowie-Ties

I tried to use a different tutorial listed in the Shopify community to install a shipping calculator. I had a series of problems, and since it wasn't a supported app by Shopify, they couldn't provide me any assistance. I decided to try this app, and boy oh boy, I should have saved the time and headaches and gone straight to this! It works like a charm! I chose the auto installation method, and then I emailed the support team to help me make a few graphic customizations. They were quick, polite, and did exactly what I asked. Thank you!

Garlender

Just What i was looking for... The coolest part is when it corresponds to the local currency setting and displays the total..

Macie's Custom Bows

Excellent app! So easy to install and use. I messaged the creator with a question and they replied very fast. Top notch customer service! You can see how it works www.MaciesCustomBows.com. It’s awesome!!

The Promotions GURU

we needed a quick and easy to configure app to give us shipping estimates before login/checkout and this fit the bill perfectly. We had one issue with the display conflicting with our product volume discounts, we sent off an email and by morning, not only did we have a reply but we had complete resolution. GREAT service as well.

Festa Prática

This app is amazing!!! And the Help center is very very fast! You can see it working in my site www.festapratica.com (if you are from brazil)...

This app will help a lot of costumers know about ships rates... just by going in cart page...

lanternshop

We searched for an app like this forever, since it has been installed, we are getting very few abandoned carts. Great stuff.