GeoIP Shipping Rate Calculator

GeoIP Shipping Rate Calculator

by Spice Gems

Display Shipping Cost upfront on cart page. Boost Conversions

Puppet Pelts

Nice! The app works great. The GeoIP Shipping Rate Calculator customer service is really great. Installed easily.

Mels Crafty Mojo LLC

App works great & our customers are so HAPPY to be able to see shipping costs before they check out. Has reduced our abandoned checkout rate quite a bit. Support has be great and quick to fix any issues that pop up (which have been minor).

Jewel Creek Gallery and Antiques Inc.

We were looking to be able to show our customers an estimated shipping cost before they had to input all their data, this seems to be exactly what we were looking for , the only app able to do so. The support is good as we have a pop up shopping cart and they have to set up for us, was done in a timely manner. Would be nice if it auto trackediro without having to put in zip or postal code.

Pet Food Online by Naturally Urban

this is great for us. allows customers to see their shipping before checking out. they were super quick with our set up issue as well.

YVR Cookie Corp.

Awesome support for the app. Had requests and they were made for me within 24 hours of back and forth everything was set up and perfect.

Concession Road Mercantile

I changed my shipping rates from a flat-fee to calculated shipping costs and wanted an easy way for my online customers to see what their rates will be up front without having to go through a lot of screens in the shopping cart. This app is exactly what I needed. My customers just have to add an item to cart and then the app automatically shows their estimated shipping costs. Customer service has also been great to help me with my questions. A great app and it's free!

Animal Emporium - Wildlife and Pet Figurines, Gifts, Decor

Great app! Easy to set up and works great. If you do have any problems, the super nice support staff will assist you quickly. You can coordinate it with your cart design and I am certain sales will increase by having it. Many thanks to GeoIP

eXibit collection

Love that you can colour match it perfectly to your theme. The support is super quick and amazing. Best free app out there. Highly recommend it.

Keys to Smile

Great app for customers they want to see shipping rates before give their personal informations. Also the support team is great. They resolve an issue I had in just few hours. I recommend it.

Nature's Fabrics

I tried a few other options and neither worked. This needs tweaking to make it look better but I do like it. Only thing is it takes a minute to populate.

Previous 1