GeoIP Shipping Rate Calculator

GeoIP Shipping Rate Calculator

by Spice Gems

Display Shipping Cost upfront on cart page. Boost Conversions

Pet Food Online by Naturally Urban

this is great for us. allows customers to see their shipping before checking out. they were super quick with our set up issue as well.

YVR Cookie Corp.

Awesome support for the app. Had requests and they were made for me within 24 hours of back and forth everything was set up and perfect.

Concession Road Mercantile

I changed my shipping rates from a flat-fee to calculated shipping costs and wanted an easy way for my online customers to see what their rates will be up front without having to go through a lot of screens in the shopping cart. This app is exactly what I needed. My customers just have to add an item to cart and then the app automatically shows their estimated shipping costs. Customer service has also been great to help me with my questions. A great app and it's free!

Animal Emporium - Wildlife and Pet Figurines, Gifts, Decor

Great app! Easy to set up and works great. If you do have any problems, the super nice support staff will assist you quickly. You can coordinate it with your cart design and I am certain sales will increase by having it. Many thanks to GeoIP

eXibit collection

Love that you can colour match it perfectly to your theme. The support is super quick and amazing. Best free app out there. Highly recommend it.

Keys to Smile

Great app for customers they want to see shipping rates before give their personal informations. Also the support team is great. They resolve an issue I had in just few hours. I recommend it.

Nature's Fabrics

I tried a few other options and neither worked. This needs tweaking to make it look better but I do like it. Only thing is it takes a minute to populate.

Tie-Fly

Wonderful app, customer service is very responsive, friendly & takes every customer concern or request for implementation into consideration. App does exactly as stated & I have had no issues. If you would like to see it in action visit www.tieflyclothing.com. Tie - Fly Clothing appreciated & approved!!!

Bowie-Ties

I tried to use a different tutorial listed in the Shopify community to install a shipping calculator. I had a series of problems, and since it wasn't a supported app by Shopify, they couldn't provide me any assistance. I decided to try this app, and boy oh boy, I should have saved the time and headaches and gone straight to this! It works like a charm! I chose the auto installation method, and then I emailed the support team to help me make a few graphic customizations. They were quick, polite, and did exactly what I asked. Thank you!

Garlender

Just What i was looking for... The coolest part is when it corresponds to the local currency setting and displays the total..

Previous 1