geolizr

GEO based currency conversion, redirects and popups

$10/month. 7-day free trial.

Filo Padala Store

I highly recommend this. Works awesome. What more is their great support. They never stop until they get it right as per my customisation request. Two thumbs up. Kudos to Frank who assisted me all throughout. My request. I am happy and delighted by the support. Thank you.

Mr Potter

Great app and customer service is top notch. Frank and Jerome went above and beyond to help us integrate the app with our theme and fix several bugs that we expiriences. Tireless and super friendly.

See the app at work on yojolimited.com

Stingrayz Store

I'm giving 5 stars to the app's support team.

Highly responsive and solved issues at my template within an hour.

Gleener2

Johannes and his team are awesome - very helpful and prompt to answer all of our questions and problems. The app itself has caused me some issues but the geolizr team has been able to fix them. I still need to explore all of the app's capabilities but overall I certainly recommend it!

Rich Hair Care Eu

We are using Geolizr and Langify together. We had problems setting up redirects between two different Shopify stores at first but after contacting support the issue was resolved and both Johannes and Frank were most helpful. Keep it up guys!

Suritt

I use it combined with Langify and everything works perfect, and the support with Frank and Johannes has been more than amazing!

The Bonniemob

Excellent and fast customer service - made little customisations for my store very quickly and understood the problem with ease. Thanks!

Nicounderwear

This app is great and covers so many different things that I would have thought I would need a few apps for. The guys are really helpful with integration and making it work beautifully for the website. Highly recommend!

Barba Brada

Amazing app. Great onboarding, everything runs smooth and looks good out of the box. It's definitely the best app to use if you have a store in several languages/countries/currencies. Frank was super helpful with setting some customizations up - top notch support!

Thisisflyte

Great service and amazing customer support!