geolizr

geolizr

by Johannes Hodde

GEO based currency conversion, redirects and popups

Suritt

I use it combined with Langify and everything works perfect, and the support with Frank and Johannes has been more than amazing!

The Bonniemob

Excellent and fast customer service - made little customisations for my store very quickly and understood the problem with ease. Thanks!

Nicounderwear

This app is great and covers so many different things that I would have thought I would need a few apps for. The guys are really helpful with integration and making it work beautifully for the website. Highly recommend!

Barba Brada

Amazing app. Great onboarding, everything runs smooth and looks good out of the box. It's definitely the best app to use if you have a store in several languages/countries/currencies. Frank was super helpful with setting some customizations up - top notch support!

Thisisflyte

Great service and amazing customer support!

Toruandnaoko

The App works perfectly and the support is even better, they helped us customize the switcher to match our design.
Highly recommended

Glitter Spice

Awesome app and even more amazing customer service!!! I was blown away by how much they care about their customers. I had an issue on my site and even though it wasn't due to their app, they took the time to help me fix the code. If that isn't going above and beyond, I don't know what is. Thank you so much for your help Frank & Johannes! :)

Belly Bands

Love the app it covers all that we need and more. We have a few international stockist and Amazon stores and after a quick install we have seen increase in those sites already as it's so easy for customers to find them from our main web page in Australia. And service was really quick to respond when I had a query. Thanks Carol

Sunday Gold

Amazing app with top of the line customer support. I would highly recommend this for all Shopify stores!

Lolo Lids

Geolizr is great! Used it for my store (trinkenstore.com) to target buyers from my home country and saw immediate results! Also Johannes the developer is extremely helpful and answered all my questions immediately! 5 STARS!