geolizr

geolizr

by Johannes Hodde

GEO based currency conversion, redirects and popups

Ebambu Ca

Best app. best customer service. Both his app are amazingly well done, totally worth it!

Everyday Be

The app works smoothly and Johannes is always ready to help. Recommended!

Thewholehealthlife

Great customer support and helped solve several geolocation problems in one intuitive app.

Nocticstore

Johannes gives absolutely amazing support! This 3 in 1 app works really well, and is essential for anybody who would like to show/pretend local presence in several markets. I'm especially fond of the redirecting and notification widgets. The currency widget works great, and once the looks will be improved, it will be great too!
Each one of the apps is worth 10 USD in itself, so the 3 in 1 combo is an absolute deal!

Shaycosmetics

Great App, has lots of features. Im currently only using the currency converter, does exactly what i need it to. I have it set to auto change currency based on location and have the icon hidden. End-users cant even tell!

Rx Lifestyle

Absolutely love this app. I had been pondering for months, how I could get my audience go to the correct site in their respective language without breaking the bank for any custom-development, and this app hits the spot.
Easy to install. Little bit of a hiccup with the notification bar in one of the browsers, but was resolved immediately by Johannes. Great Tech and Customer Service.
I'm very pleased with this app. Definitely a 5-star!

Mang Anime

I'm glad that I found this perfect app for my needs. Had a minor issue with notification widget on mobile browser but the app developer helped me to fix it within hours of emailing them. Best support I've ever dealt with!

Dietary Products

Got an international sale within 24 hours of install. Easy to install, the support team helped me customise the app for my site. Overall an easy app to install and use

Jadeyoga

This app solved a huge problem for us. We have distributors in a number of other countries, a page on our site that lists those countries and we do not ship to those countries, but several times a week we would get emails from customers who were upset that we would not ship to their countries (they do not always notice our international page). This app identifies what countries buyers are from automatically as soon as they get to our site and refers them to our distributors websites in those countries - helping us, our customers and our distributors. Great app.

By the way, before I found this app, our designer/developer told us they could fix this for $1,200-1,800. So not only is this app great at solving the problem it is a great deal.

Undz

VERY VERY well done.
seamless. ALL THE TOOLS NEEDED for GEO LOCALISATION (Curency,pages,etc)