geolizr

GEO based currency conversion, redirects and popups

$10/month. 7-day free trial.

Fizzy Goblet

Amazing Customer Service and easy to install app. Frank has been super helpful and quite prompt in all replies.

Lost & Faune

It helps us reach the right customers with the right language! One less bounce rate click if they can get to what they are looking for quickly :)

Jeuneora®

geolizr helped turn our geo-fencing popups from ordinary to extraordinary!! No question or request was ever too much for them & we're over the moon with the finished result. Thanks geolizr!

GORNATION

Nice app with awesome features! The support is always helpful and solution-oriented. thanks! Keep on doing the great work!
Always there to help and support you, I can highly recommend it!

Jorge Oculista

The APP is fantastic, meets all the features. In addition the support is exemplary, quickly solve any problems that may arise appear

REBEL 4 CAUSE Ltd.

These guys are AMAZING! I had a big issue that I didn't know how to resolve. They offered to develop the code for me to fix it, and all for FREE! And it was a major coding, developed just for me! They are indeed great. I am using already few apps on Shopify, and I can tell you these guys are the best!
And they always respond ASAP. The BEST support ever!

What a lovely surprise! I highly recommend!!!

Montenberg

Really helpful support, customized everything after my wishes. Everthing works like a charm, exactly how a wanted.

porto-vino.com

When we ran into an error in a widget, the support agents were quick and efficient in resolving our issue.

The Revive Club

We use this app currently to allow our Langify app to automatically detect a visitors location. Works perfectly but more importantly, the support is lighting fast and very effective. Perfect - well done guys.

Picta Design

I needed this up to integrate it with langify for the user's redirection to the relevant language. It works PERFECTLY. I had some issue with the language switcher, and the guys helped me promptly and solved the issue in the best way possible, doing a great job!