geolizr

GEO based currency conversion, redirects and popups

$10/month. 7-day free trial.

Stendig Calendars (UK)

Works great! Very helpful support. Easily customisable to meet different needs. We use it across about ten different country urls.

Ines Gloves

Very good app. Works great. Support is exceptional! In combination with Langify a great addition. Thanks guys.

Vitamasques US

Geolizr works awesome and helps us do things that would normally take multiple apps! They offer top-level support which is a great bonus

BAUSELE

Great app and awesome support, highly recommend !
We've been using it for weeks on the French version of our website and we're very happy with it.

Tajamaly تجمّلي

To be honest, the customer service I got, especially from Frank, was the best customer service experience I've ever had with any Shopify app. He has spent several days working with me on our store and theme and was very proactive and has done more than I thought possible!

When using any app, it is vital that customer service team is very cooperative and fast, and Geolizr definitely has that.

And the app is absolutely brilliant with many features at a great price. It works seamlessly with langify, and after trying other currency conversion app, I've found that the absolute best option for a currency conv app if you're using Langify is Geolizr. Much recommended.

Vitamasques

we recently moved over our Notification Bar, Pop-up & Currency Converter to Geolizr and the service they gave was amazing. Helped us with all issue and I would definitely recommend

bioniva

Great app, and excellent support! Does what we need it to do, shows the correct language depending on location. I had some questions with set up and testing, and they were great! Definitely recommend for multilingual sellers.

PremierSki

With the help of their awesome support team, I was able to get a simple currency auto-switching feature created to support the new Shopify Payments multi-currency. The multi-currency is a huge help however falls short when it comes to actually presenting the customer with the right currency. Unless you’re on Plus, it’s a manual selection and I thought there was no way to automatically present the correct country currency...until I worked with Geolizr and their team! Success! Currency auto-switching by country using Geolizr’s API widget. I’m seriously just a very happy merchant!

NOELLE

We haven't used the app for long but for now the app and helpdesk are working great. Especially would like to thank the helpdesk for their prompt and knowledgeable responses.

WildBounds

Great app. We use it for auto-redirecting traffic to our German language site based on location. Excellent support too. Highly recommend!