geolizr

geolizr

by Johannes Hodde

GEO based currency conversion, redirects and popups

Le Secret de Manon

We are using Geolizr for our shop, to lead our French customers directly to the French version of our website, and all other customers to the English version. We are very satisfied with this App, moreover the support is very good. They answer very fast, and are helping proactively. I recommend this App!

Tozzibologna.com

this APP is perfect !!! The customer care is super and helped me to fix few problems! thank you so much Frank!!!

Tentsile

Very good customer service. Responsive and thorough! I would recommend this app for anyone needing geographic separation of customers

Realteus

A great working app we are using for the currency conversion and forwarding between the stores + best support :)

gc2b

Excellent customer care and tech support. Figured out our issue quickly and resolved it, going above and beyond with assist us with implementation and ensuring things were right for our website.

UPDATE 4/24/2019:
This app still has a top notch team and continues to impress. We are so pleased with Geolizr and truly appreciate the ease of use and the assistance they put into getting the right experience for our customers.

Trendout.pt

Very good customer support. I had a little template error, but it was successfully resolved. Thanks to geolizr team.

Smiling Foxy

Very responsive customer support. Advanced me and conducted technical customization without charges. Very helpful.

PETIT LOLI - MOD International BV

This app is a must have if you sell globally. Their customer service is 4 stars. Always very reactive and eager to assist you.

No More Beard

Fantastic service and super quick response. We've used Langify for a while but just started using Geolizr and Frank and the team really helped us ensure both apps work well together.

Teething Egg

I can't say enough about the geolizr team and in particular Frank. We use both of their apps, geolizr for currency conversion and notification bars based on geolocation, as well as their gtranslate app. Out of all the apps and developers we have worked with over the years Frank and his team top the list. Responsive, friendly, and helpful above and beyond. If you are debating whether to install one of their apps, feel comfortable that your questions and custom requests will be responded to and handled.