geolizr

geolizr

by Johannes Hodde

GEO based currency conversion, redirects and popups

Rawwod

In the beginning i had problem, but support team contacted me and they helped me, they installed the widget just like i wanted! Thank you very much! I tried a lot of apps, and geolizr is the best!

Bonamiee

I have installed both Langify and Geolizr and they work perfectly together, so easy to apply to my store and with great guides for easy installation. Customer support is also excellent. Thank you guys!

Shapeez

Very robust app and excellent customer service. We have had a few questions and the developer answered almost immediately with helpful information. Fast, friendly and recommended.

Emoji Sunglasses

Really great app. Support response time is very good. Generate a ticket and immediately respond and fix it.

Cocopetz

Excellent support! Frank built a customized currency converter for my store.

My Celebrity Closet

Great App & Frank was amazing! Thanks!

Bambaw Zerowaste

Great app!
It allows you to create currency switcher geolocalized, create pop-ups, redirect your store for language and countries...
Easy to set and navigate, with tutorials for each widget.

What is even better is the support their offer. They contact back almost immediately with helpful tips and they even fix the problems you're not able to fix.

We recommend 100%!

Vara Shoes

install the app just to try but uninstall it was not deleted at all.

the support by Michael was great and was pending and fix it

Link Soul

Great support. Quickly helped us work through a unique issue and went above and beyond to get things working.

Paperbox Products International

Great app for a bunch of purposes together! And a very helpful customer support. Thanks to Frank for all the customization! It wouldn't have looked better.