geolizr

GEO based currency conversion, redirects and popups

$10/month. 7-day free trial.

Realteus

A great working app we are using for the currency conversion and forwarding between the stores + best support :)

gc2b

Excellent customer care and tech support. Figured out our issue quickly and resolved it, going above and beyond with assist us with implementation and ensuring things were right for our website.

UPDATE 4/24/2019:
This app still has a top notch team and continues to impress. We are so pleased with Geolizr and truly appreciate the ease of use and the assistance they put into getting the right experience for our customers.

Trendout.pt

Very good customer support. I had a little template error, but it was successfully resolved. Thanks to geolizr team.

Smiling Foxy

Very responsive customer support. Advanced me and conducted technical customization without charges. Very helpful.

PETIT LOLI - MOD International BV

This app is a must have if you sell globally. Their customer service is 4 stars. Always very reactive and eager to assist you.

No More Beard

Fantastic service and super quick response. We've used Langify for a while but just started using Geolizr and Frank and the team really helped us ensure both apps work well together.

Teething Egg

I can't say enough about the geolizr team and in particular Frank. We use both of their apps, geolizr for currency conversion and notification bars based on geolocation, as well as their gtranslate app. Out of all the apps and developers we have worked with over the years Frank and his team top the list. Responsive, friendly, and helpful above and beyond. If you are debating whether to install one of their apps, feel comfortable that your questions and custom requests will be responded to and handled.

Rawwod

In the beginning i had problem, but support team contacted me and they helped me, they installed the widget just like i wanted! Thank you very much! I tried a lot of apps, and geolizr is the best!

Bonamiee

I have installed both Langify and Geolizr and they work perfectly together, so easy to apply to my store and with great guides for easy installation. Customer support is also excellent. Thank you guys!

Shapeez

Very robust app and excellent customer service. We have had a few questions and the developer answered almost immediately with helpful information. Fast, friendly and recommended.