geolizr

GEO based currency conversion, redirects and popups

$10/month. 7-day free trial.

Minimalism Es

Location Spain

Great app!
We are using geolizr with languify and it´s working perfect.
Even we got some problems with the switcher and coding, but the team resolved it without any doubt.

We recomended it.

Herbaland 2

Time spent using app About 2 years

Great app, and amazing customer service! Very quick and helpful!! I recommend 100% !

Rojoouterwear

Location Australia
Time spent using app Almost 2 years

Great app and great customer service!

Fabrikframe

Great app and great service.
The support team was ery reactive and helped me make the custom adjustent I needed.

Les Laines Biscotte

Time spent using app About 1 year

Geolizr support is awesome: I had an issue caused by another app and nobody was able to identify the source of the problem (or they didn't really care).

Frank from Geolizr helped me, even during the weekend, he finally found the issue and fixed it for me.

Thank you again Frank and Geolizr !!!

Metro Brazil

Location United Arab Emirates
Time spent using app Almost 2 years

Amazing app and really useful for international stores... customer support was very fast and helpful. Thank you.

My Thea

Location Israel

Installed this app a few days ago. First off - Great customer service, very fast in response and very patient. Had my bar up and running in no time. I wanted special customization for my bar and the developers went above and beyond. Making adjustment until I was satisfied. Highly recommended!

Bellyfit

Time spent using app Over 3 years

App meets our needs perfectly and the support is very helpful and fast. We needed further assistance for our particular situation of being a Quebec-based company where we need to display our website in French first in the Quebec region and then in English for the rest of Canada. Works flawlessly with Langify too which we also highly recommend from the same developer and has been the best solution we've found so far for a single domain, multi-language website. Five stars guys!

Loow T2

Location Denmark
Time spent using app About 3 years

Perfect customer service. They have solved my problems immediately a few times by now. And the app works flawlessly of course :)

Formula Swiss Ag

Location Switzerland

Great app, greater customers support