geolizr

GEO based currency conversion, redirects and popups

$10/month. 7-day free trial.

Fabrikframe

Great app and great service.
The support team was ery reactive and helped me make the custom adjustent I needed.

Les Laines Biscotte

Geolizr support is awesome: I had an issue caused by another app and nobody was able to identify the source of the problem (or they didn't really care).

Frank from Geolizr helped me, even during the weekend, he finally found the issue and fixed it for me.

Thank you again Frank and Geolizr !!!

Metro Brazil

Amazing app and really useful for international stores... customer support was very fast and helpful. Thank you.

My Thea

Installed this app a few days ago. First off - Great customer service, very fast in response and very patient. Had my bar up and running in no time. I wanted special customization for my bar and the developers went above and beyond. Making adjustment until I was satisfied. Highly recommended!

Bellyfit

App meets our needs perfectly and the support is very helpful and fast. We needed further assistance for our particular situation of being a Quebec-based company where we need to display our website in French first in the Quebec region and then in English for the rest of Canada. Works flawlessly with Langify too which we also highly recommend from the same developer and has been the best solution we've found so far for a single domain, multi-language website. Five stars guys!

Loow T2

Perfect customer service. They have solved my problems immediately a few times by now. And the app works flawlessly of course :)

Formula Swiss Ag

Great app, greater customers support

Shop Altaira

The support team has been an amazing help for all our small issues, would definitely recommend them! The app works amazingly and it can be implemented for so many different actions.

Luxury Hook

Fast support. Works as intended

Mrwood

The app is perfect. I'm using langify and geolizr on my www.mrwoodshop.com, and everything is working fantastically.

But what I have to mention is:
Johannes (master of those apps) has the best customer support I have ever get. All these fancy big companies like Apple, Amazon, Shopify (sorry guys) etc. can just learn from Johannes! Thanks.