geolizr

geolizr

by Johannes Hodde

GEO based currency conversion, redirects and popups

smart-tecks

worst app on shopify dont download after uninstalling the app i have useless line of code everywhere in my website

Canada Copepods

This is the worst experience I've had with a Shopify app to date.

Uninstalling this app left a bunch of useless liquid files, left my site's code riddled with references to geolizr, broke my collections, and broke my shopping cart.

It took the majority of the work day to sort out- and I was only able to fix it because I have enough familiarity with software development to edit the files myself, by manually poring over 1000s of lines of code. A user with less familiarity with editing code would have been screwed.

There are plenty of options for this functionality out there. My recommendation: Choose one that is more responsibly designed.

Update: The app developer has responded to my negative review by reaching out via Facebook to explain that it was all my fault and that I would have eventually had the problem fixed by their support staff (rather than fixing it myself immediately, which was the obviously better option at the time.)

After ending the Facebook conversation, the developer is now repeatedly messaging our live chat feature demanding information about our owners. If I could lower my review below 1 star I would.

The Exotic Curator

After installing this widget that did not help at all with its non working java script, it also caused an error on the website and now when I click on the second language from language switcher, it takes me urgently back to base language. The support team directed me to check some settings which were not causing the problem. Now I got a website that looks like offering 2nd language but it takes you directly back to base language. Highly regretting installing this widget in the first place and I need to pay a coder to fix it.

Subily

This app is absolute shit and the support is absolute shit as well.
If you are driving a lot of traffic to your store do not use this app

Concetto E

Line of codes everywhere after I deleted the app..

A lot of work for me..

I think the support should delete all of them right after the app is deleted. Anyway.. too late I am doing it..