geolizr

geolizr

by Johannes Hodde

GEO based currency conversion, redirects and popups

wepod.shop

Easy to install, great customer service & customized solutions (thank you Frank), highly recommended..

Nolae

TOP - the customer service is probably the best I have encountered on Shopify so far. In line with other reviews Frank was always there to help and did not shy away to offer customized solutions to our problems, eventhough it meant more work for himself. Nobrainer to recommend this one!

Alissar Flowers Jordan

AMAZING! Truly exceptional service like I have rarely encountered before. Frank really helped me solve problems that are quite specific to my case. He always answered very quickly, and helped me out last minute so that I could launch on time. I really recommend them as my experience with them literally saved me from having to find another platform to build my store on. Thank you geolizr!

Carrytales

Seriously amazing customer service! I installed Geolizr and had some issues integrating with my translation app. Geolizr not only fixed it but also improved a number of other things to make it fit perfect for my site. I highly recommend the functionality and support on this app!

EVEN

Great app and even better customer support. You can expect really prompt reply and quick solve of any troubles. 10/10 would recommend!

Misswood

Great app and customer service. They are fast and nice people. The app is working well. Thanks for all

HUDSON UK

We use this app for all four of our online stores, it's works brilliantly and Frank has been very helpful with assistance when required.

MULTITED

Frank helped me to solve an issue with the currency many couldn't and it saved me a lot of time. Thanks Frank!

Sunnies Studios

Most customizable pop up design among all the georedirect apps we've come across. They have fast customer support too!

The Cabinet

Frank (tech support) did an amazing job making some necessary tweaks for our theme to work properly. Super positive, giving quick response, helpful and making some really good solutions for us.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 13 14