Geolocation Redirect

Geolocation Redirect

by Mod Media

Redirect users anywhere based on their geolocation

Adriana COSMETICS™

best app ever, i wanted to sell in many countries with differents currencies and this app is absolutely perfect

HarrowandGreen

I uninstalled because we are planning a transition but now on every page it shows - Liquid error: Could not find asset snippets/geolocationredirect_snippet.liquid - Can't find a way to get rid of it.

April 8, 2020

Hi, thanks for the review. We have sent a collaboration invite to your store to fix any issues you have. Please email us if you ever have any issues in future and we will fix them up as quickly as possible.

Ripe Maternity

Great app, helped me redirect customers based on ip address. Responsive helpful support, easy to set up.

REBEL 4 CAUSE Ltd.

Totally brought my site down. Coudln't load anything. The App is NOT working well. It happened to me on Friday night, not support till Monday. Terrible !!!

9FIVE Eyewear

Great customer support! We had an issue setting up the redirect because we are using an older theme. They jumped in and got it working for us super fast. Thanks for the help.

Rival Sons Official Merchandise

Had the app for a while but no longer needed it. During that time, customer support was A+. Thanks guys.

Tina Davies Professional

This is an all-around great app, can do absolutely everything you need! Shen provided amazing support multiple times for our four sites. He was even willing to hop on a call (10 hours time difference) to help with a question we had. He and his team made changes to help solve our question and implemented this change across all of the apps' program, just based on our request. Amazing customer service and app performance!

ZOX

Brings my site to a crawl for initial loads. Not happy with what this does to my load times at all.

July 18, 2019

Our apologies but we experienced an unexpected server issue momentarily and fixed it as quickly as possible. We have also made changes so that this can't happen again in future. Please contact us directly if you experience any issues in future, we are here to assist as best we can. Everything is working perfectly now.

LP Aventure Inc

L'application Geolocation Redirect est simple est facile d'utilisation. Le support client est rapide et excellent !

Teoxane Cosmetici

L'applicazione è risultata molto utile nella gestione del nostro e-shop! Per questo la consiglio vivamente.

Previous 1 3 4 5