Geolocation Redirect

Geolocation Redirect

by Mod Media

Redirect users anywhere based on their geolocation

Matina Boutique

LOVE LOVE LOVE this app! Solves my inventory issues since I have different stocks in different countries (hence different Shopify stores)
These guys are super helpful and just awesome! Thank you again!!!!!

Casebuddy

Awesome, does exactly what it is supposed to. Easy install.

Collectiveeye

Helpful customer service that fixed some of our issues.

While there was a period of inconsistency, if the redirect continues to work we will happily change to a 5-star review.

Niaballerinausa

I have been experiencing a few issues with my template, and assumed it was due to installing Geolocation. The issue had nothing to do with the App, however Geolocation still fixed it and got everything working. ManyThanks

Nia Ballerina

I had an initial issue when installing this App, which resulted in errors when making changes to my theme however staff responded promptly to fix the issue. Many Thanks

Us Kora Organics By Miranda Kerr

Great app, easy to install and very helpful staff :)

Kaianaturals

Needed to geo direct Canadians to the .ca from the .com, but was having a lot of trouble. Contact Geolocation and they solved the problem over night, and it's working perfectly! Really great customer service!

Confitex Underwear

Fantastic app and great support when you need help. Thank you

Puddlegearltd

www.puddlegear.com

I judge these things on how well they work and how the help is when I need support. I haven't had much time to see how the app works yet. But I can tell you that ModMedia provided excellent support when I discovered that I had incorrectly set up the app. They even identified another issue on my site that was not helping function. Im giving five stars today and I may update when I have a better feel on how the redirect works.

Thanks for your help ModMedia.

Mindful Necessities

The app works perfectly and their customer service was beyond impressive. I had a technical issue and they worked tirelessly on their backend to make sure it was resolved. Really wonderful people to work with. Thank you, Mod Media!