Geolocation Redirect

Geolocation Redirect

by Mod Media

Redirect users anywhere based on their geolocation

Wellecotest

Great App and great customer support. We had a small technical issue, which was addressed immediately. Thank you.

Discovery Trekking Outfitters

terrific support - we had a glitch that the shopify guru's couldn't fix so they hooked us up with techs at Mod Media. They responded quickly and fixed our problem!

Square Flower

great support, super quick turnaround, works exactly as I need.

Ao Skincare

Fantastic. Works really well. Highly recommend.

Isolite

Support is on the ball and very helpful. Had a minor issue and they took care of it right away.. and it wasn't a bug in their software but a coding issue on our end.

Tj Swim Us

Awesome app & customer support!

Knotty Knickers

best app. Works perfectly. The customer service is unbeatable, downloaded this app on a few of my stores and cannot complain. No down times, if you need help, they literally respond via email or chat within the same day.
Thank you guys.

Polysleep Canada

I really like the app, easy to use and works very well! I suggest it for redirection need

Cristinaredesigns

App works well and does exactly as promised, with an easy to understand UI. Thanks to Shen and the Mod Media team for the fast support in fixing a few issues in our set up - they were good enough to identify some errors in our own site code and sorted them out quickly. Much appreciated!

Silvia Lago Barcelona

Great app to redirect your site! Great customer support too!