Geolocation Redirect

Geolocation Redirect

by Mod Media

Redirect users anywhere based on their geolocation

LP Aventure Inc

L'application Geolocation Redirect est simple est facile d'utilisation. Le support client est rapide et excellent !

Teoxane Cosmetici

L'applicazione è risultata molto utile nella gestione del nostro e-shop! Per questo la consiglio vivamente.

Teoxane France

L'application est vraiment utile. Elle permet de gérer parfaitement notre e-shop ! Je la recommande vivement.

Teoxane Polska

Zdecydowanie polecam! Świetne wsparcie.
Jeśli zastanawiasz się nad skorzystaniem z pomocy, nie zwlekaj.

Dante Labs

The support team is very responsive. We have been using this app for 24 months now and are very happy with the results.

Anda Seat

Very useful tool
Awesome customer support, fast, efficient and friendly.
Strongly recommend if you are looking for IP detect app

Vitaclean

Love it! We use it for our international stores, we had a site update and had to adjust the code and as soon as I reached out to the team they sorted my issue right away! Recommend this app

Lover's Tempo

I had a bit of a struggle figuring out how to set this up but I contacted support and received assistance immediately. I have just started using the service so not sure if I will encounter any bugs yet, but I'm very happy with the service so far!

Grahams Natural

Fantastic app and customer service. I would highly recommend this app to anyone who requires auto redirection. While Shen was investigating the speed of his app he also found an unrelated issue and helped me to rectify that! Thank you for all of your help!

Pitaya Plus

Simply put, this app does a great job redirecting traffic where we need. We are a small business and not very tech savvy, so it was great to work with an app that is easy to set up, easy to use and does a great job. Worth getting!