Geolocation Redirect

Geolocation Redirect

by Mod Media

Redirect users anywhere based on their geolocation

Isolite

Support is on the ball and very helpful. Had a minor issue and they took care of it right away.. and it wasn't a bug in their software but a coding issue on our end.

Tj Swim Us

Awesome app & customer support!

Knotty Knickers

best app. Works perfectly. The customer service is unbeatable, downloaded this app on a few of my stores and cannot complain. No down times, if you need help, they literally respond via email or chat within the same day.
Thank you guys.

Polysleep Canada

I really like the app, easy to use and works very well! I suggest it for redirection need

Cristinaredesigns

App works well and does exactly as promised, with an easy to understand UI. Thanks to Shen and the Mod Media team for the fast support in fixing a few issues in our set up - they were good enough to identify some errors in our own site code and sorted them out quickly. Much appreciated!

Silvia Lago Barcelona

Great app to redirect your site! Great customer support too!

Hangover Killers

Great app - with a very good customer service!
highly recommend

Ellery Com

App does exactly what we need! (Simply redirects all our international traffic to their relevant country Shopify stores).

Plus when I needed support, the guys were super quick and helpful. Would absolutely recommend.

Matina Boutique

LOVE LOVE LOVE this app! Solves my inventory issues since I have different stocks in different countries (hence different Shopify stores)
These guys are super helpful and just awesome! Thank you again!!!!!

Casebuddy

Awesome, does exactly what it is supposed to. Easy install.