Geolocation Redirect

Redirect users anywhere based on their geolocation

$8/month. 3-day free trial.

E-Optician

OUR WEBSITE JUST CRASHED ON BLACK FRIDAY BECAUSE OF THIS APP. Similar experience to the review below. Can someone help ASAP?

November 30, 2021

We increased the servers to ensure they would run smoothly for Black Friday. This may have affected the app for about 30 mins.

CARBO Electric Bike

YOUR APP JUST CRASHED OUR WHOLE WEBSITE HOURS BEFORE BLACK FRIDAY! And we can't even remove it!!! DO NOT SUGGEST!!!

November 30, 2021

ZeMove

After Uninstalling, there is still code left in my theme files and everywhere on my shop at the top appears the message "Liquid error: Could not find asset snippets/geolocationredirect_snippet.liquid".
How I can fix it?

January 14, 2021

We have sent an email to you to help resolve the issue please email us at apps@modmedia.com.au if you have not received it or have any questions, we are here to help resolve any issues as quickly and efficiently as possible.

REBEL 4 CAUSE Ltd.

Totally brought my site down. Coudln't load anything. The App is NOT working well. It happened to me on Friday night, not support till Monday. Terrible !!!

ZOX

Brings my site to a crawl for initial loads. Not happy with what this does to my load times at all.

July 18, 2019

Our apologies but we experienced an unexpected server issue momentarily and fixed it as quickly as possible. We have also made changes so that this can't happen again in future. Please contact us directly if you experience any issues in future, we are here to assist as best we can. Everything is working perfectly now.

Flamingo Boxers

Not an app needed to give a real advantage onpage

Iontoderma

It will mess up your theme's code. It's causing me dozens of 404 errors in Google Search Console. Even after uninstalling the app, there's still snippets of code hidden in all of my pages.

Beenigma1

i can't even get the country dropdown to work in the backend. deleting.