Geolocation

Geolocation

by Shopify

Boost global sales with country and language recommendations.

Visual FX Pro

Shopify recently changing this app was a horrible decision. I sell digital products so the fact that it says 'Shipping to (country)' is not something for me, but there is no way to change the text or remove the pop-up? Horrible.

July 20, 2021

Hi there, thank you for this feedback. Indeed, this has been designed with physical products in mind at the moment, and we apologize this hasn't suited your needs. We are certainly looking at future improvements to help with more use cases.

ONDEDESIGNS

I just installed the app. The app does not show all shipping countries from the shop. How do I proceed?

July 20, 2021

Hi there - please ensure you have all your shipping countries enabled in payments settings under countries/regions as well. We are making improvements to this area so you do not have to set this twice.

NEAT BEAUTY® LTD

I do not understand why people are bombarding this app with bad reviews, the app is simple, free, clean, and does exactly what it says, maybe if it was a paid app the reviews would have been different. I cannot believe the number of ugly comments I read, seriously you people need to learn to appreciate what this platform is providing all of us. Thank you Shopify for this seamless smooth app. even if you have a bad review, say it with respect.

July 20, 2021

Thanks for sharing your experience with us - we sincerely appreciate it and are so glad to hear!

LISA Institute

The new version of the App includes a pop-up that appears to each visitor with a fix text that can not be changed, saying: "This shop sends to (your country), check alternatives to shipping (your country)" First of all we are not a shop, we are a educational institution. Second, we sell digital products (courses), so our customers do not need to "receive" nothing. It is a must for us to edit the text that appears in the popup to write what applies to our business. ¿When will you allow it? Thank you.

July 20, 2021

Hi there, thank you for this feedback. We have heard similar pieces of feedback from other merchants, and while this has been built with physical products in mind at the moment, we will be looking at how we can expand this into other products like digital/subscriptions in the future.

The Needle Store

It's not showing all the countries that I sell to, it's missing a number of them. Can you help? Not sure how to get technical support with this app??

July 20, 2021

Hi there, the app displays all the countries/currencies that you have enabled in your payments settings under Shopify Payments. Please ensure they are all enabled there.

Julia Talyana

Very bad APP. not recommended at all, only if you want to waist your time. Also support cannot help wenn the is bad developped.

July 20, 2021

Hi there, would you be able to provide us some more detail about what you encountered that went wrong here? Our support team would be happy to help.

Candyhouse.de

We wanted to display different tax rates for different countries in the EU and this app does it perfectly. The prices adjust automatically everywhere which is great.

July 20, 2021

Thanks for sharing your experience!

Golden Beards

not working for more than a month, this app is not detecting from where the customer is coming from, popup is not working alsol

June 29, 2021

Hi there, we can't see anything wrong with the pop up on your site, it looks to be working as expected when we visit your site (image here: https://screenshot.click/29-40-ap94j-cckr9.png). When testing, if you are located in your store's default country/language, no recommendation will appear (since there is nothing to change), and this may be what you are experiencing? You can test with a free VPN or using the in-app preview.

West Galt Baby Gifts

I've tried several times to load this app to my site but I keep getting a message that says it can't be loaded because of an issue with cookies. I've enabled cookies and still get the message. Please advise!

SugarCane Jeans

I used preview but tell how this load on front end currently this app not loaded . tell me in detail about it

June 29, 2021

Hi there, could you please expand upon your question? We'd love to help you if you can explain exactly what is going wrong!