Geolocation , 389 reseñas

Calificación general
2,9
Recuentos por nivel de calificación
  • El 26% de las calificaciones son de 5 estrellas
  • El 6% de las calificaciones son de 4 estrellas
  • El 12% de las calificaciones son de 3 estrellas
  • El 11% de las calificaciones son de 2 estrellas
  • El 43% de las calificaciones son de 1 estrellas
12 de enero de 2022

I don't even remember getting this app and suddenly there's a pop-up informing customers that there is a country-specific version of the website. Cannot recommend

hbound-design
Alemania
Shopify respondió 12 de enero de 2022

Hi there, when you start selling in additional currencies, Geolocation automatically guides your buyers to the right currency which results in an increase in conversion. If you don't want to guide your customers and instead just give them the chance to manually switch, then you can turn the recommendations off.

Fecha de modificación: 16 de marzo de 2021

Ho scaricato la app ma non vedo tutti i country in cui spedisco ma solo Europa, come si aggiungono??

THE MISLEDS
Italia
Más de 2 años usando la aplicación
18 de mayo de 2020

a rational, easy-to-use and easy-to-install application, I recommend users who sell to other countries to use it, the usage benefit is also good for the customer.

Cemre Ecological Jewelry
Turquía
9 meses usando la aplicación
15 de julio de 2021

We were previously using the Geolocation app to show a higher price to users from Switzerland. A few days ago, we got a warning from Google Shopping, claiming that we are violating a policy by doing this. They disapproved a few items. We then proceeded to remove the Geolocation app from the Shopify store. After solving the issue we contacted google and asked to check it from their site. Here is the problem: Google is still seeing a different price whenever they access the site. How can we stop the price from being changed? What could the problem be?

Luxusbetten24
Alemania
Shopify respondió 20 de julio de 2021

Hi there - unfortunately the Geolocation app is not the source of your problem here. I would recommend speaking to the app or service that is providing your product feeds from Shopify to Google. If that is Shopify's Google Shopping channel, our support team can help you with this directly.

Fecha de modificación: 25 de octubre de 2021

Google found this app as malicious software and suspended our ads, do not use. We are trying to fix the problem but really not worth it. Please send me an email(sales@bodymassager.com.au), I am happy to provide you with an email from google. I couldn't find your email address. Thanks.

Body Massager
Canadá
Shopify respondió 25 de octubre de 2021

Can you please provide us with some more details here via our support team? Geolocation is used on thousands of stores and this is the first time we have had such a report. We'd really appreciate more information! Thanks.

27 de febrero de 2023

打开了弹窗语言选择开关而且已经保存,但却无法在网页上弹出窗口,无法提示访客切换到其所在国家/地区及所用语言。

Princess Emerald
China
21 de noviembre de 2020

Tengo el tema Shoptimized que ya trae su propia app para geolocalizar por IP para cambiar la moneda, pero nunca me ha funcionado bien. He decidido probar Geolocation en dos tiendas y funciona de maravilla. La recomiendo!

Loop Gadgets
España
8 meses usando la aplicación
19 de marzo de 2023

The app was working well at my store now all currencies for all countries at USD I don't know why!! i need help please

Fleurlovin
Estados Unidos
Shopify respondió 20 de marzo de 2023

To sell in multiple currencies you need to be using Shopify Payments. Sorry for any inconvenience.

Fecha de modificación: 4 de febrero de 2021

I tried this app and it wouldn't change currency to the other currency i have enabled in my payment settings, it shows the other currency in options but doesn't display the prices in PK rupees. It doesn't perform as advertised.

Holistic Nutrition
Canadá
Shopify respondió 5 de febrero de 2021

Thanks for your review, sorry to hear you faced this trouble! Our support team would be happy to take a look - the app is designed to work with any currency you have enabled in your payments settings.

23 de agosto de 2021

This app is truly perfect for giving visitors a shopping experience that's based on their own location. A must for any store!

Sizy