Geolocation , 385 reseñas

Calificación general
2,8
Recuentos por nivel de calificación
  • El 26% de las calificaciones son de 5 estrellas
  • El 6% de las calificaciones son de 4 estrellas
  • El 12% de las calificaciones son de 3 estrellas
  • El 12% de las calificaciones son de 2 estrellas
  • El 44% de las calificaciones son de 1 estrellas
4 de marzo de 2020

MEGA sowas haben wir gesucht Danke Shopify Jetzt wird der Kunde darauf aufmerksam gemacht die Währung zu wechseln!

Jawliner
Alemania
5 minutos usando la aplicación
Fecha de modificación: 7 de mayo de 2020

The recommendation isn't showing in the header, only the little selector button at the base of the page (kind of useless down there). Is it because I already have a header bar?

The Happy Jack Co
14 minutos usando la aplicación
Shopify respondió 18 de mayo de 2020

Hey The Happy Jack Co,

We can see the recommendation in the header on your store. You may not be seeing this because it is based on the IP address of the visitor.

2 de junio de 2020

I just added the app to my store and it does appear to work as intended... one suggestion, I would prefer to have the basic currency selector appear in the header similar to how it appears in the footer, full bar can be optional??? I only sell in USA and Canada so the simple selector on the top would be better for my needs.

Venture North Trading Company
Estados Unidos
Fecha de modificación: 12 de febrero de 2020

While it works well with the Impulse theme, I tried to install with the Retina Theme (out of the sandbox) and the top position or top (fixed) entirely destroyed the Retina menu (and made it all white). Needs some more work but happy to see Shopify working on it

Cambio & Co.
Canadá
Shopify respondió 12 de febrero de 2020

Hi Cambio & Co.

We appreciate the feedback. We will explore a solution to make the top bar work better with the Retina theme. Until then, you can use the popup option in the app which would not conflict with your theme header.

5 de marzo de 2020

Looks like it would be very useful but as I already use the Bold multi-currency app, it doesn't work with it. I'd like it to only recommend changing the language and not the currency, then I would use it for sure. E.G. Looks like you’re in Denmark. Change language?. Then have the selector box with the languages.

Titanwise
Reino Unido
7 de abril de 2020

Super quick, functional & easy to install!!! ))) AAA+++
A big congratulations to the swift development team...

uPVC.com.au/
2 minutos usando la aplicación
Shopify respondió 16 de abril de 2020

Thanks, appreciate your review.

25 de mayo de 2020

is it wroking? i cant get to activate. Please help. I cant write more than 100 word so i am repeating myself

OneHavenCo
Singapur
5 minutos usando la aplicación
Shopify respondió 25 de mayo de 2020

Hey OneHavenCo,

Geolocation app works with selling in multiple currencies for Shopify Payments. You can activate currencies by going to Settings > Payment Providers > Shopify Payments. You will find a currencies section where you can enable currencies. Once you do that, you can publish the Geolocation app to show currency recommendations to your buyers.

Please let us know if you have any more questions.

6 de julio de 2020

Simple and it works! I'd love more customization around style/placement but I'm sure that's coming.

cloaked studios