Recensies (397)

• 12% recensies zijn 3 sterren
  • 11% recensies zijn 2 sterren
  • 43% recensies zijn 1 sterren
16 juli 2021

A shopify in-house solution for currency conversion is despeartely needed but this app does not deliver. It needs to have the option for an auto-mode where it will simply update the currency based on user location. And then we can still offer a manual option on the website if needed. But shoving users a popup in their face as soon as their land is just not a very nice UX.

SEVENHEAVENS
Duitsland
15 dagen gebruiken de app
Shopify heeft geantwoord 20 juli 2021

Hi there, changing currency based on IP is not something we do because it goes against search engine guidelines (including Google). Instead, we recommend you use automatic redirection between international domains, which will set the currency for your customers at the same time: https://help.shopify.com/en/manual/online-store/domains/managing-domains/international-domains#switch-between-international-domains

30 april 2022

Not a very good app, especially since Shopify have developed it. I was expecting the translation feature to translate everything on my site but it only trnaslated the text that is provided by Shopify and not what is entered and customised. Also more customisation would have been great, the ability to have a floating button or positioning in the header.

bycasamira
Verenigd Koninkrijk
12 dagen gebruiken de app
Shopify heeft geantwoord 4 mei 2022

Hi there, sorry for any confusion you experienced. It is true that the Geolocation app does not translate your content for you - it will allow your customers to switch between the languages that you offer. To translate your content you should use a separate app: https://apps.shopify.com/collections/apps-for-store-languages

15 april 2023

More or less most things work, but if you're from the Czech Republic and you're waiting to be automatically offered to change to your language, you'll be waiting forever.

Luvya - šperky s duší
Tsjechië
7 dagen gebruiken de app
24 augustus 2023

I agree with the previous comment, it would good to have no pop-up and automatic redirect. We are currently on a Shopify Advanced Plan with Markets, and without this app there is no automatic domain redirection built into this $399pm service.

Ammi
Brazilië
4 dagen gebruiken de app
Shopify heeft geantwoord 28 augustus 2023

Hi there, yes you can automatically redirect people: https://help.shopify.com/en/manual/markets/international-domains/directing-customers/domain-redirection

21 januari 2022

does not work on my website. why is that? I cannot see any language switcher on my web site. however I have already set my second language.

Eso Atelier
Turkije
4 dagen gebruiken de app
7 oktober 2021

We don't ship to some countries because of various tax issues. Unfortunately I made the assumption that being a Shopify developed app, that it would also know which countries were available. Some folks saw the popup saying "Store ships to your country!", and were really upset when there were no shipping options. Settings also don't allow us to choose which countries are available. Please make this update to choose countries! I never should have allowed it to auto-install. :(

Labyrinthos
Verenigde Staten
2 dagen gebruiken de app
Shopify heeft geantwoord 7 oktober 2021

Hi there, if you don't ship to a country or region, please remove this from your Shopify Payments settings (Settings --> Payments --> Manage). For example, you have Austria (EUR) enabled in your payments settings, but no shipping rates for Austria. Ensuring that your countries/regions in payment settings match your shipping zones will avoid what you have mentioned from happening.

Thank you for your feedback, however! We are constantly looking to improve this process and will be making this easier in the future.

Bewerkt 28 mei 2020

llevo 10 minutos tratando de instalarla pero es muy complejo de hacer, y el soporte que me brindan muy malo

god’s time life style
Mexico
2 dagen gebruiken de app
23 september 2021

I just added the app but it's showing different store name on the popup how do i change it?? There is no option of editing the Text that my customer is seeing.

Babyboo
Australië
1 dag gebruiken de app
6 december 2022

No way to move the country/currency drop down, so it's stuck at the bottom of your shop. Seems like a pretty obvious thing to be at the TOP of your shop.

Stay Flossie
Ongeveer 23 uur gebruiken de app
24 november 2023

Diese App zeigt die Sprache an und doch ist alles auf Deutsch?
Leider zeigt es nicht an, ob das Land überhaupt berechtigt ist im Shop einzukaufen

Deutschmann-Store