Geolocation , 386 recensies

Fadil-SAAS
Saoedi-Arabië
Ongeveer 4 uur gebruiken de app
4 maart 2020

A great feature for established business!
It wouldn`t be unreasonable to request for more color customization.

EK2.ca, Inc
Ongeveer 3 jaar gebruiken de app
Shopify heeft geantwoord 4 maart 2020

Hi EK2.ca, Inc

Thanks for your review. Please email Shopify support with feedback on any additional color customization that you are looking for.

- Geolocation team

18 december 2023

Good.

Staytious
13 augustus 2020

great app works very well - good to add multiple languages and curreny alternatives to your website

Charles Quality Fitness
Bijna 3 jaar gebruiken de app
Bewerkt 27 april 2021

Ok seems I was a tad hasty in my review of this application earlier!!! Next time I will follow directions and set it up correctly BEFORE reviewing... It is a good thing I am not being reviewed.. This app is pretty impressive if I am being honest.

Black Cock Toys
Verenigde Staten
Meer dan 2 jaar gebruiken de app
Shopify heeft geantwoord 27 april 2021

We're glad to hear things worked out! Reach out any time if you need help. All the best!

Bewerkt 8 juli 2021

I do not understand why people are bombarding this app with bad reviews, the app is simple, free, clean, and does exactly what it says, maybe if it was a paid app the reviews would have been different. I cannot believe the number of ugly comments I read, seriously you people need to learn to appreciate what this platform is providing all of us. Thank you Shopify for this seamless smooth app. even if you have a bad review, say it with respect.

NEAT BEAUTY® LTD
Ongeveer 2 jaar gebruiken de app
Shopify heeft geantwoord 20 juli 2021

Thanks for sharing your experience with us - we sincerely appreciate it and are so glad to hear!

13 maart 2023

I use your app on my website https://oliveoil.green/ and am completely satisfied with both the product and support. Everything works great, thanks!

OLIVEOIL.GREEN
Slovenië
Ongeveer 2 jaar gebruiken de app
8 november 2020

It works (all the way to the checkout to make for a seamless customer journey so they can pay in their own currency)! If it doesn't work, #ProHustlTip you might've forgotten this step: shopify payments > manage > add currency *add all the currencies you want to sell in. A free app, why not... #TheHustlWorks

hustlworks
Bijna 2 jaar gebruiken de app
Bewerkt 7 maart 2020

Working great so far. Would love to see the Currency selector in a different spot though. I have a current app that allows me to place the currency selector in the upper right header so that feature would be great to add so I can use that portion of this app!

Monstro Designs
Verenigde Staten
Meer dan een jaar gebruiken de app
Shopify heeft geantwoord 14 maart 2020

Hey Monstro Designs,

Thanks for your review. We are glad that the app is working for you.

The reason we don't support placing currency selector in the header is that buyers are likely going to see the recommendation bar / popup. Also, since most visitors are on mobile, they wouldn't see the header as it gets hidden in the Menu.

- Geolocation team

4 maart 2020

This works great and does exactly what we wanted in a matter of seconds.

After recently adding more currencies to our website, we needed the option for users to choose their currency. All of the Apps that we looked at used third party APIs to check the country - at least this is now controlled by Shopify. Great work!

WoW Creations UK