Geolocation

Geolocation

by Shopify

Boost global sales with country and language recommendations.

LABARCINO

Great app! I use it on my recent launched website www.labarcino.com (only the currency tool) and it works perfectly plus is super easy to install and customize.

Davetly

Everything is works but there must be option to "switch to browser language automatically" ASAP. Waiting your update!

amerigodeutero

MERCHANTS DO NOT USE THIS APP AS IT DOES NOT FUNCTION PROPERLY. IT DOES NOT LOAD COMPLETELY AND ITS LIMITED TO FIVE LANGUAGES ONLY.

Cosmetic Supersize

La instale en mi tienda de shopify www.laferiadejulio.com me parece un servicio espectacular para mis clientes .
Todo lo que se le pueda poner al cliente para que navegue mas comodo y tranquilo, es espectacular . Al cliente le da confianza navegar en su idioma , viendo los precios en su moneda , lo hace sentirse en su casa .
!!!No dejes de usar esta aplicacion, le dara valor agregado a tu pagina !!

Venture North Trading Company

I just added the app to my store and it does appear to work as intended... one suggestion, I would prefer to have the basic currency selector appear in the header similar to how it appears in the footer, full bar can be optional??? I only sell in USA and Canada so the simple selector on the top would be better for my needs.

Engaging-Garments

why cant anyone come up with an app that doesnt have a god damn selector, just bloody do it automatically. this is as terrible as all the others.

god’s time life style

llevo 10 minutos tratando de instalarla pero es muy complejo de hacer, y el soporte que me brindan muy malo

OneHavenCo

is it wroking? i cant get to activate. Please help. I cant write more than 100 word so i am repeating myself

May 25, 2020

Hey OneHavenCo,

Geolocation app works with selling in multiple currencies for Shopify Payments. You can activate currencies by going to Settings > Payment Providers > Shopify Payments. You will find a currencies section where you can enable currencies. Once you do that, you can publish the Geolocation app to show currency recommendations to your buyers.

Please let us know if you have any more questions.

- Geolocation team

Urban Cycling Apparel

I don't see how to automate the currency switch based on the location of the site visitor. Help!

May 25, 2020

Hey Urban Cycling Apparel,

Geolocation app prompts buyer to switch to local currency instead of automatically setting the currency based on IP address to meet best practices for SEO.

- Geolocation team

Cemre Ecological Jewelry

a rational, easy-to-use and easy-to-install application, I recommend users who sell to other countries to use it, the usage benefit is also good for the customer.