Geolocation

Boost global sales with country and language recommendations.

Price: Free

Jack Knightley

I would like to be able to customise the text in the popup, also it always opens in a new tab which I would like to not do

ONDEDESIGNS

Location Germany
Time spent using app 24 minutes

I just installed the app. The app does not show all shipping countries from the shop. How do I proceed?

July 20, 2021

Hi there - please ensure you have all your shipping countries enabled in payments settings under countries/regions as well. We are making improvements to this area so you do not have to set this twice.

The Needle Store

Time spent using app About 1 year

It's not showing all the countries that I sell to, it's missing a number of them. Can you help? Not sure how to get technical support with this app??

July 20, 2021

Hi there, the app displays all the countries/currencies that you have enabled in your payments settings under Shopify Payments. Please ensure they are all enabled there.

SugarCane Jeans

Time spent using app 23 minutes

I used preview but tell how this load on front end currently this app not loaded . tell me in detail about it

June 29, 2021

Hi there, could you please expand upon your question? We'd love to help you if you can explain exactly what is going wrong!

LikkleDeals

How do i remove the "Heroku" code???
ive been trying to remove for days now
is there an uninstall on the app because i didnt seee any

May 13, 2021

Hi there, I'm not 100% sure what problem you are describing here. Would you please be able to contact the Shopify support team so we can better assist you?

Poster Wall prints

The app is okay but there is a lot of room to improve it. For example it would be cool if the app could auto detect the country of the customer and just show the customers local currency instead of the pop up to change it.

April 28, 2021

Hi there! Thanks for leaving your review. Changing the currency on the same domain goes against Google's guidelines, which is why we do not do this within the app. If you are using our international domains product however (https://help.shopify.com/en/manual/domains/managing-domains/international-domains) automatic redirection between domains will soon be available, which will achieve the same thing.

Spekii Sleep

Works pretty well although when I have users from the US it says "looks like you're in the US. Change to AUD$." It should be USD not AUD. My store currency is in GBP.

Alexis Daoud Jewelry

Simple and easy to use, this app is great. However, would benefit from including more currencies like Canadian dollar, Franc, Krone please!!

Shebeng

Location Iraq

how can I translate the popup message box? My default language is not English and I want to change to the foreign language.

Venture North Trading Company

Time spent using app 8 minutes

I just added the app to my store and it does appear to work as intended... one suggestion, I would prefer to have the basic currency selector appear in the header similar to how it appears in the footer, full bar can be optional??? I only sell in USA and Canada so the simple selector on the top would be better for my needs.