Geolocation

Geolocation

by Shopify

Boost global sales with language and currency recommendations

HAUSOFMIRA

I don't know i'f I a missing a step but this app has not worked for me so for, I was able to add it to my store but it did not change the currencies

INFINITYPAJAMAS

App didn't work on my store, and currecies didn't changes at all. I just didn't get it how it is possible handle the platform, but can't make proper app ?

toggletots

i installed it but the options are unselectable. There is no info on how to activate the recommendation if it is not highlighted.

Believers

ELLE MARCHE PAS VOTRE APPLICATION !!! VOUS ETES OU LA SHOPIFY ??? REVEILLEZ VOUS ET FAITES VOTRE TRAVAIL.
IT DOESN'T WORK YOUR APP !!! WHERE ARE YOU SHOPIFY ??? WAKE UP AND DO YOUR JOB.

TheCaribbeanHut

I used this app and CANT DELETE IT. I found a better one but this one is still active on my theme after i deleted it. it still controls my website. i dont understand

40 . 56

Is actually impossible to use and the support team doesn't help you at all. thanks a lot. 0 point.

The Card Party

App shows "Error" message, it is impossible to use it. It would have been great, that's disappointing

amerigodeutero

MERCHANTS DO NOT USE THIS APP AS IT DOES NOT FUNCTION PROPERLY. IT DOES NOT LOAD COMPLETELY AND ITS LIMITED TO FIVE LANGUAGES ONLY.

Engaging-Garments

why cant anyone come up with an app that doesnt have a god damn selector, just bloody do it automatically. this is as terrible as all the others.

Urban Cycling Apparel

I don't see how to automate the currency switch based on the location of the site visitor. Help!

May 25, 2020

Hey Urban Cycling Apparel,

Geolocation app prompts buyer to switch to local currency instead of automatically setting the currency based on IP address to meet best practices for SEO.

- Geolocation team