Geolocation

Geolocation

by Shopify

Boost global sales with language and currency recommendations

Il mondo di Wit

Easy to install and would be nice to have. 1 Star because i cannot use it. It is messing up all product translations. Many products have titles and descriptions from other products. Sorry maybe in feture this will be fixed. Will give it a try in feature

Apartment 708

I downloaded this app, but does not work. There is nowhere for me to click? How can we fix this issue?!

freezeframeau

The installation (after downloading) doesn't work. Don't bother. Best thing about the app is how easy it is to delete it again.

Blue Pigeon UK

I used this app to add multi currency support. I just observed though that itis not doing currency conversion and only switching currency signs. Is there any setting to display the currency converted value ?

Ambassador1867

Impressive, can't edit the customizations :( I can assure that it hasn't anything to do with our setup - there are 2 edit options. The first is editable but the second just shows a blank screen.

Real Hair London

THE APP DOES NOT WORK AND MY CUSTOMERS ARE COMPLAINING WITH ANGER. I AM LOOSING MONEY. WHAT IS GOING ON?

Paisleys Beauty Room

Not enough currency or language options. Otherwise its good because set up and layout is nice and easy

HAUSOFMIRA

I don't know i'f I a missing a step but this app has not worked for me so for, I was able to add it to my store but it did not change the currencies

INFINITYPAJAMAS

App didn't work on my store, and currecies didn't changes at all. I just didn't get it how it is possible handle the platform, but can't make proper app ?

toggletots

i installed it but the options are unselectable. There is no info on how to activate the recommendation if it is not highlighted.

Previous 1 3