Geolocation

Geolocation

by Shopify

Boost global sales with country and language recommendations.

HAIRYMINATOR

while installing it gives on top of the screen an error msg, unable to load the application please contact the developer.

Planthing

In the Geolocation preview all seems well, but it's not. not working well.
need to be updated or deleted

May 6, 2021

Hi there, can you please let us know what is wrong so we can help you? Thanks!

NLXL Official

Worked ok for years, just suddenly stopped. Big problems with my international retailers now. In the Geolocation preview all seems well, but it's not.

April 26, 2021

Hi, can you provide us some details about what is not working so we can assist with this? The Shopify support team can help with whatever is going wrong!

nDavaa

I get that shopify payments is not for all countries, but please don't base this app on that. I couldn't even try it

April 26, 2021

Hi there, Geolocation leverages the multi currency option within Shopify Payments to recommend different currencies to buyers, and allow them to checkout in those currencies. Unfortunately without Shopify Payments, your buyers can only checkout in your store's base currency. We are expanding its availability as fast as we can!

Old Country Jerky

App does not work at all after installation. All functionalities were grey out as it is reflected on many reviews.

April 8, 2021

Hi there, we can see that you do not have any additional currencies enabled in your Shopify Payments settings, so Geolocation cannot enable switching between anything, which is why the options are greyed out with instructions to enable currencies. If you have any questions please get in touch and we'd be happy to help!

Tracksuit Shop

Sorry but the app is full of bugs. No one function works as it should. No pop up appears, position can not be fixed top or bottom. better you review it completely

April 8, 2021

Hi there, can you please send us an email to cross-border-support@shopify.com wit your store details so we can investigate this for you? A pop up will not appear if you are in the default location of your store. We would love to remedy this for you.

NymphBody

Not easy to use to start, everything is faded. Can not select anything within the app. Can not install any aspect of the app

April 5, 2021

Hi there, thanks for getting in touch with us! The Geolocation app allows your buyers to switch between languages and currencies you have already configured in your store. We can see that you have no additional countries/currencies, or any additional languages enabled on your store, and this is why those options are greyed out.

Mabask

IF i could give a -1 star i would. is it just me, or do apps by shopify NEVER EVER work. Every time i download an app by shopify, there always comes an issue, and then we have to end up switching to pay such huge amounts to get the service we want. The capitalist society in which we Live. The Ping app by Shopify is another USELESS app that just freezes my webpage for no reason. Or is this some kind of Big corporation conspiracy???

April 2, 2021

Hi Mabask, I would love to find out what is happening for you here. Could you provide some more details to cross-border-support@shopify.com please?

The Tapestry Shoppe Co.

This app is malfunctioning. When I first downloaded it, I could see the view as how my customers would. Then after going to my site it only would show at the bottom, even though I selected for it to be at the top. Contacted Support and the rep. escalated it. She then said it was now working and that I should uninstall and re-install. I did that but the it does not even show at all. So weird and frustrating as this affects potential International Sales/

SosMe Boutique

I just downloaded the app but I can’t add any languages, and preview button doesn’t even work! Any help ?

March 8, 2021

Hi there, for the app to offer different languages to select from, you will need to ensure you have published those languages in your Shopify admin settings first (Settings --> Languages). Please don't hesitate to reach out to the Shopify support team to get you started!

Previous 1 3 4 5