Geolocation

Geolocation

by Shopify

Boost global sales with country and language recommendations.

Black Cock Toys

Ok seems I was a tad hasty in my review of this application earlier!!! Next time I will follow directions and set it up correctly BEFORE reviewing... It is a good thing I am not being reviewed.. This app is pretty impressive if I am being honest.

April 27, 2021

We're glad to hear things worked out! Reach out any time if you need help. All the best!

TOPDOG Beauty

I use this app to rate my webstore. now i need to fix my prices and tax and check outs so pls help me out

Loop Gadgets

Tengo el tema Shoptimized que ya trae su propia app para geolocalizar por IP para cambiar la moneda, pero nunca me ha funcionado bien. He decidido probar Geolocation en dos tiendas y funciona de maravilla. La recomiendo!

hustlworks

It works (all the way to the checkout to make for a seamless customer journey so they can pay in their own currency)! If it doesn't work, #ProHustlTip you might've forgotten this step: shopify payments > manage > add currency *add all the currencies you want to sell in. A free app, why not... #TheHustlWorks

Grandma's Gift Shop

I have tried this app after trying many other apps and I am very satified. Works great, integration is very easy

StyleLooter

It works very well for simple and very good at its job.

as this is much useful foe multi country store, but its ok to change the country and currency

Thumbs up for the dev team

Bodycon Collection

Hi guys, great app.
Supports confidence for international customers well. Regarding the customization, you can currently change the colours but can you also personliase the copy..."Looks like you’re in x. Change currency?"

Will this be added in later?

Escape Boredom Store

I downloaded this app so that I could get new customers from the UK to convert on my site. It works well at detecting your location and asks you to change the store currency. It would be better if it changed the prices automatically and maybe had a price rounding option.

AzaykoTECH

géolocalisation perfect pour ma boutique,J'adore le concept de cette application si simple et une si bonne chose . Le service client était excellent et ils m'ont aidé à faire fonctionner l'application et à avoir l'air parfait dans la ma boutique

See a Fun Sign

It's simple to use, and quite powerful. Look forward to working more with them. it can support you with their considerable service and amazing APP.

Previous 1 3 4