Make your pages and product collections adaptive and specific to the location of the visitors of your store.
Worldwide & unlimited
The GEOSwitcher let you define and customize your content for as many locations as you want. No need to duplicate your store!
Fast & effortless integration
Just attach countries, regions, cities to collections and let the GeoSwitcher automatically display the relevant content to your customers.
Better engage your customers by switching the displayed pages and collections of your store depending on their location.
How does our GEOSwitcher work for you?
- The GeoSwitcher allows you to make your pages and product collections specific to the place your visitors connect from by automatically and seamlessly adapting the displayed content in real-time.
- You can customize your pages and product catalog by region, adapt your content to selected markets and increase conversion.
- It is the perfect way to add to your shop a targeted multi-region behavior without having to create or manage several stores!
Easy one-step setup:
- Attach one or several places (countries, regions, cities…) to turn your pages/collections into virtual Geo pages/collections that will automatically redirect your shop visitors to the right content depending on their location.
- and …
- Enjoy, everything is managed automatically by the GEOSwitcher!
The icing on the cake:
- Invisible to your users. They get personalized content without noticing that your store adapts to them.
- Doesn’t interfere or mess up with your store. The Geo Pages and Collections are totally virtual and they handle the redirection mechanism towards your actual untouched store.
- Works worldwide. You can choose any country, state, region or city for your locations.
- Intuitive and Plug&Play. Fully integrated in your shop admin page. No programming skills required. Simply use the GeoSwitcher with its user-friendly buttons.
定价 3 天免费试用
** 经常性费用（包括每月费用或基于使用情况的费用）每 30 天收取一次。
Great app. The functionality works perfectly. Takes a bit of time to setup but once it's done it does exactly what it needs to do.
Developers are responsive and were happy to help with any issues I had!
DOESN'T DO ANYTHING :(
I needed to set target pages from my homepage and it doesnt do anything. if I create a geopage (virtual page rather than changing the behaviour of a current page) also doesnt work. when accessing the geopage directly instead of redirecting to the target content it just loads the blank geopage.
Thank you for your feedback.
Sorry to hear you had troubles getting started.
We had a look and you just forgot to complete the setup of your Geopage... ;-)
Please refer to the email we have sent you and feel free to reach out if you need further assistance.