Request a Quote & Hide Prices

Request a Quote & Hide Prices

$9.99/month. 7-day free trial.
Rating (4.6)
Developer
Gravity Software
4.6
September 23, 2022

I really like how we can create custom quote forms for different products. This is HUGE for us! And their customer service is fantastic. They quickly got back to me and made a couple of cosmetic customizations that look really good. Highly recommend this app!

RAM Equipment and Supplies
Time spent using app: 1 day
March 24, 2022

We use this application practically since we started our online adventure. The app was almost perfect, but one detail was missing to make it what we needed to deliver a perfect experience for our customers. Adam responded super quickly to our query and Magda solved our problem very quickly. Super recommended application and service. 10/10

Motos Tarragona - Concesionario Oficial Benelli y multimarca
Spain
Time spent using app: Almost 3 years
March 22, 2022

Magda was quick to reply and solved my issue within 1h from contact. Superior service! The form is the fastest and cleanest of 4 I have tested

Ehrl Fine Art & Antiques
Germany
Time spent using app: About 2 months
March 18, 2022

Great app, works well for our B2B website. Adam was a great help with an additional feature we required.

Almec Fencing
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
February 15, 2022

YES. Adam is super responsive and helpful. I'm so glad I went for their app. Thank you! Only thing, I wish the form would be a little bit more easier to style but that's not a big deal as it works perfect. Pair it with "Email Parser" on Zappier and it's an incredibly useful tool.

Laurent Ferrier