Request a Quote & Hide Prices

Request a Quote & Hide Prices

by Gravity Software

Add “Get a Quote” button with custom contact form. Hide prices

Carleton Equipment

Awesome app! The service is great too. They helped me with a custom setting that I could not do myself. Thank you for your help!

Big Banner Australia

Got a style change problem, and ask support for help, Adam helps to change as immediately and give us an awesome one.

Lil Packaging Australia

HIGHLY recommended, both for it's functionality and for the high level of support from the developer. This app has enabled us to generate interest for products in international markets without having to setup expensive shipping or 3PL. Thanks to this app we have generated a number of high quality leads since launching it on our website.

Although the app has worked perfectly out of the box, we did have some issues with slow load times on our Australian website due to external scripts being hosted in Europe (this wont affect you if your store and customer base is in US/Europe). The developer was extremely helpful and quickly fixed this for us by loading the files directly into our theme.

Myselfie | Hire an open photo booth

They have one of the quickest customers services there is on Shopify. Adam is the most helpful and best support - highly recommend

Fly Me Flag

Great - I had issues while learning how to configure it properly, but the support from Gravity Software is as good as it gets! Highly recommended!

SBSolutions.ca

This is an amazing app. Easy to use, setup and the support is fa-nominal.

I set this App up late on a Friday night and saw that it did not hide the cart on the top of our site. I sent a message in to tech support and Adam responded within an hour. Not to mention once I gave him access he fixed the problem that night.

Thank you Adam you are fantastic and the customer service is outstanding.
SBS

Wi-Buy

This app is EXACTLY what I was looking for. Simple, functional, and reliable. PLUS the customer service is outstanding. Best developer I've worked with on shopify hands down. Will definitely be keeping the app.

Shelter Design Build, LLC

Just ending my free 7-day trail and will be keeping. Adam was very quick to respond to a couple of questions and fixed a bug introduced by my theme. Great product and customer service.

Spy Monkey Surveillance

I decided to leave a review because Adam from support was so fast to help me in response to an issue arising from my own devices. I like this app because its straightforward and simple. It does what it needs to do flawlessly. And I couldn't quite find an app like it. It works perfectly for me.

RMUS - Turn-key UAV Drone Program Solutions Provider

Great app. Simple to install and easy to use. Great support also. Contacted support and issue was resolved with a day. Highly recommend.

Previous 1