Request a Quote & Hide Prices

Request a Quote & Hide Prices

by Gravity Software

Add “Get a Quote” button with custom contact form. Hide prices

Wet & Wild Spas and Pools

Great simple to use app. Allows me to create custom forms for each request for quote. But the icing on the cake is the AWESOME support! Thank you Gravity Software!!!

Security Bollards Direct

This is one super little app that packs a real punch. If you're looking for a decent high-quality quote form, get this app! if you're looking for something that is easy to use and set up, get this app! and if you're concerned about poor customer support:- don't be...just get this app! Had some great support today and had the app set up just how we wanted it. Big shout to Adam for his help - many thanks

G-FORCE POWERSPORTS

The app is very simple to use - just don't accidentally hit the "apply to all products" button...BUT the support team responded within minutes and fixed my error - and on a Sunday afternoon

Very impressive - Thank you for the excellent support

Keron's Pressure Washing

This app is amazing. I needed help with something and got help right away. I would recommend it to everyone who gives quotes. Its perfect.

Carleton Equipment

Awesome app! The service is great too. They helped me with a custom setting that I could not do myself. Thank you for your help!

Big Banner Australia

Got a style change problem, and ask support for help, Adam helps to change as immediately and give us an awesome one.

Lil Packaging Australia

HIGHLY recommended, both for it's functionality and for the high level of support from the developer. This app has enabled us to generate interest for products in international markets without having to setup expensive shipping or 3PL. Thanks to this app we have generated a number of high quality leads since launching it on our website.

Although the app has worked perfectly out of the box, we did have some issues with slow load times on our Australian website due to external scripts being hosted in Europe (this wont affect you if your store and customer base is in US/Europe). The developer was extremely helpful and quickly fixed this for us by loading the files directly into our theme.

Myselfie | Hire an open photo booth

They have one of the quickest customers services there is on Shopify. Adam is the most helpful and best support - highly recommend

Fly Me Flag

Great - I had issues while learning how to configure it properly, but the support from Gravity Software is as good as it gets! Highly recommended!

SBSolutions.ca

This is an amazing app. Easy to use, setup and the support is fa-nominal.

I set this App up late on a Friday night and saw that it did not hide the cart on the top of our site. I sent a message in to tech support and Adam responded within an hour. Not to mention once I gave him access he fixed the problem that night.

Thank you Adam you are fantastic and the customer service is outstanding.
SBS