Add Get a Quote (POA) button
Hide Add to Cart button and replace it with Get a Quote button so clients can send you inquiries.
Customisable quote form
Make it easier for your customers to ask for price with a custom quote form. Each product can have a unique form assigned.
Hide price & add phone details
Ensure there is no price visible. Add custom message below or above the Get a Quote button. Show customers your phone number.
About Request a Quote & Hide Prices
- Add “Get a Quote” button and your phone number details to a product page.
- Hide price and “Add to cart” button.
- Add a unique custom contact form to each product page allowing your customers to ask about the price and send their requirements.
Do you offer a custom product or service which price need to be estimated? Do you need custom contact forms to receive quote requests from your customers?
With “Get a Quote & hide prices" application you can hide product price and “Add to cart” button and replace them with “Get a Quote” button. A customer will be able to send you the quote request using the custom-built contact form. You will receive all the quote details immediately on your email address.
- This app is a great solution for businesses selling bespoke products or services.
- Your customers can send you files with the custom forms
- Customers can quote for multiple products or a single product depending on your settings
- No coding required. It is very easy to install and configure.
- Our support team is available 24/7 if you need assistance.
If you use Google Merchant Center please note that the app violates the their policy. You can't advertise the products that have "Get a quote" instead of "Add to cart".
Will the app hide prices for all my products?
No. You decide which products will be enabled with our app.
What are the advantages of “Get a Quote & hide prices" app?
- It allows easy communication with a customer via contact form or phone as both can be displayed on a product page.
- Provide your customers with accurate price estimations. Thanks to the custom contact forms you can include the fields that will help you to better understand customers’ requirements. It can be: measurements, date, type of material etc added as select drop-down lists, checkboxes, radio buttons, date fields and more.
- Collecting customers’ email addresses will help you to keep the conversation and provide them with the offer they can’t refuse.
- If you have various types of services or products you can create unique contact forms for each of them.
- It will improve your sales thanks to easier contact process as clients don’t like to search for a way to contact you.
- Easy and quick chat support if you require any assistance.
- 7 days risk-free trial.
See the app in action
Explore how the app works in an example store.View example store
Pricing 7-day free trial
Full Access Plan
All features included
* All charges are billed in USD. Recurring charges, including monthly or usage-based charges, are billed every 30 days.
Most recent reviews
Works perfectly - does exactly what I need, and not a bunch of other stuff. Easy to set up custom forms, and apply to specific products. I had some issues with the look of the pop-up itself, and customer service got back to me right away, and were happy to help. Great app, really great customer support - thank you.
The app is working fine but the problem begins with Google Merchant Center blocking your Shopping Ads for violating their policy. I had to remove the app for that reason. If there was a disclaimer somewhere in the description, I wouldn't have installed it in the first place. This problem persist with all the apps that hide the prices as it is against the Google Shopping Ads policy.
Thank you for your review.
We were unaware of the problem and we are very sorry for the inconvenience caused to you. We have already added a note to the description about the problem with Google Merchant Center. It is the first time when someone mentioned the issue. Our app does exactly what is described here on the Shopify App Store. It was designed for merchants who wish to sell bespoke products and we didn’t mean to cause harm. All apps that add the "Request a Quote" available on the Shopify App Store work the same way and all of them will have the same problem.
If possible please delete the review because it affects our rating and we do our best to keep the development for this app. It's not an easy software to develop and there are a number of issues that we face everyday. Especially in a situation like this one where there is nothing that we could do to make the product page containing the “Get a quote” compliant with the Google terms.
We have been blown away by the support. Magda from Gravity Software was an absolute rockstar. We needed a bit of help with the app settings and it was an effortless fix with a couple of emails to her. Very impressed and obviously the app is working like a dream. We will definitely be subscribing.