Helhetsomdöme
  • 0 % av omdömena har 3 stjärnor
  • 0 % av omdömena har 2 stjärnor
  • 2 % av omdömena har 1 stjärnor
16 mars 2024

This has been my best option since I started my small business. Recommended 100%.

KONIN
5 månader användning av appen
11 februari 2024

Without a doubt a 5-star rating for this App. Went all over the internet to find a way to add GTINs to my products as the google merchant center highly recommends GTINS for each product. My store has over 400 products with over 10,000 variants. and This app added GTINS for all the 10,000 variants in a couple of clicks. Definitely deserves more than 5 stars.

Normendy
Kanada
3 månader användning av appen
27 mars 2024

I’m not terribly tech-savvy but this was easy to do. Excellent customer service because I asked a question and had a prompt and helpful response.
If I need more GTINs, this is where I will be heading.

Curated Jewellery
Australien
5 februari 2024

This App does exactly what it says. We needed some GTINs to meet the Google Shopping criteria and so far very happy with results will def use again. Tim Owner of SouthernBoySoapCo LLC

SouthernBoySoapCo LLC
31 januari 2024

This App does exactly what it says on the tin. We needed some GTINs to meet the Google Shopping criteria and this App solved that. It was very easy to use and just worked.

We'll definitely be using it again.

Planet Watch Straps
Storbritannien
2 månader användning av appen
26 mars 2024

Provider “AR: Buy GTIN/UPC barcodes” is very communicative and helpful with my question before we went ahead with the bulk purchase. We needed GTINs for Walmart. The GTINs worked fine. You only needed to set the GTIN type to EAN. Very happy to sell at Walmart now!

BlancheWear
21 dagar användning av appen
17 januari 2024

I can't express how impressed I am with this app's GTIN/UPC/Barcode services. It has truly revolutionized the way we manage product information. The user interface is intuitive and user-friendly, making the process of generating and managing GTIN/UPCs a breeze.

Macchiaco
3 månader användning av appen
17 januari 2024

Bought 2500 gtin for my products all worked well had no issues and solved problems we had which was exactly what we wanted.

super easy to add gtins to your products, great app would highly recommend

The Drop Shop UK
Storbritannien
29 januari 2024

It's a great app and super easy to use. I recommend it if you need your job to be done quickly.

Jointcorp
Förenade Arabemiraten
2 månader användning av appen
29 januari 2024

Super happy with this app. Was a little skeptical in the beginning about whether or not they would work with my google ads, but I have had absolutely zero issues, and my performance rankings have improved.

Recover Summit