Helhetsomdöme
  • 0 % av omdömena har 3 stjärnor
  • 0 % av omdömena har 2 stjärnor
  • 0 % av omdömena har 1 stjärnor
22 januari 2024

Parfait, les GTIN fonctionnent correctement, google les valides ! Je recommande !

ZESQIO
Frankrike
Ungefär 2 månader användning av appen
5 februari 2024

This App does exactly what it says. We needed some GTINs to meet the Google Shopping criteria and so far very happy with results will def use again. Tim Owner of SouthernBoySoapCo LLC

SouthernBoySoapCo LLC
14 augusti 2023

GTINs got rid of the errors in Google so all looks good on our side at the moment with the help of the app

Teng Tools USA
Ungefär en månad användning av appen
6 februari 2024

Really it was a very helpful for my business as i purchased 25000 GTINs for my store. Thank you so much for the GTIN assets and also your valuable assistance. Thank you so much again.

FireplacesPro
28 mars 2023

we have the app running with us, it works in a few steps to generate real GTIN`s, the app is simply built, on the design you can certainly still work...the cost is very fair, we look forward to a good time....

Modafein Fashion
Tyskland
5 månader användning av appen
29 mars 2023

This app is a massive timesaver! You can buy GTINs from them at a good price and the app will automatically apply them to all the products that require them. We would have had to waste a lot of time if it wasn't for this app. Another benefit is an improved position in google shopping. Don't think twice, download this app!

ColdCuts // HotWax
Storbritannien
5 månader användning av appen
10 april 2023

This app has saved me time & money! It's VERY simple to use and is great for me because I have multiple items with multiple variations. Love it!!!

Zuna Brand Eyewear
7 månader användning av appen
2 juli 2023

Amazing service for EAN's

Very responsive customer service too.

I almost don't want others to know about this!

Sock Panda
Ungefär 2 månader användning av appen
23 juni 2023

We are very happy with this service. Not only they supply the GTIN's but they are applied automatically to all the products that don't have one. Great service.

Portuguese Treasures
Storbritannien
Ungefär en månad användning av appen
25 augusti 2023

Pretty good app, works great for us. We needed GTIN for Google Merchant Center and it works super good! Thanks for this awesome app Dennis!

my nature goods
Tyskland
En dag användning av appen