Helhetsomdöme
  • 0 % av omdömena har 3 stjärnor
  • 0 % av omdömena har 2 stjärnor
  • 2 % av omdömena har 1 stjärnor
25 augusti 2023

Pretty good app, works great for us. We needed GTIN for Google Merchant Center and it works super good! Thanks for this awesome app Dennis!

my nature goods
Tyskland
En dag användning av appen
7 november 2022

I needed GTINs for Google listings and this solves the problem! Goes along perfectly with their Google Feed app. I use the GTINs for some of the products I sell that have the same barcode and I also use them for some of my custom bundles.

Pack Turtle
USA
Mer än ett år användning av appen
10 april 2023

This app has saved me time & money! It's VERY simple to use and is great for me because I have multiple items with multiple variations. Love it!!!

Zuna Brand Eyewear
7 månader användning av appen
28 mars 2023

we have the app running with us, it works in a few steps to generate real GTIN`s, the app is simply built, on the design you can certainly still work...the cost is very fair, we look forward to a good time....

Modafein Fashion
Tyskland
5 månader användning av appen
29 mars 2023

This app is a massive timesaver! You can buy GTINs from them at a good price and the app will automatically apply them to all the products that require them. We would have had to waste a lot of time if it wasn't for this app. Another benefit is an improved position in google shopping. Don't think twice, download this app!

ColdCuts // HotWax
5 månader användning av appen
18 april 2024

You need this app if you plan on selling on other platforms besides your website! Easy to purchase GTINs, and if you delete a product the GTIN gets given back to you to use for another Product, so nothing gets lost. exvellent customer service as well. I started a new website and all my old GTINs was reinstated to me to use on my new products. YOU NEED THIS APP!

Green Witchy
18 april 2023

This app is a great timesaver. Many of our suppliers don't use barcodes so before finding this app buying and adding barcodes was a total pain. This app makes it so quick and easy. Cost is fair too. Highly recommended.

WYLD HOME
Storbritannien
Ungefär en månad användning av appen
14 november 2022

We needed 25000 GTINs which we otherwise needed to pay for annually. With this app we were able to add 15000 GTINs very fast as it didn't require manual work. There are also option to update incorrect GTINs, which s very convenient.

Accupart Ltd
28 dagar användning av appen
5 oktober 2022

Great app! Just what I was looking for. The ease to obtain barcodes and apply them quickly is useful. Great support from start to finish Dennis is most helpful.

Bolton Engineering Products Ltd - Bearing, Power Transmission & Workwear Supplier
21 dagar användning av appen
17 oktober 2022

Seems to work very well so far no complaints here, To my knowledge, I don't think any other Shopify app offers this kind of service with the ability to add GTINs so easily.

santokuknives