DS Reviews

DS Reviews | Reviews

by DS Team

Import reviews Ali Express, AliExpress Reviews, App Reviews

AMAZON-FISHING

Estou usando o DS Reviews ele é muito pratico e e seu conteúdo é satisfatório ainda estou me adaptando mas o produto e excelente !!!

QLbright

Great app!! I am really pleased with this app, and even more that it is free. I have needed some customization for my theme, and have had a few issues (which happen with any app) but support has been very responsive and have solved all my issues. I totally recommend it.

amadelfitness

great app great communication thank you for the opportunity and thank god is free app !!!! Very very good

October 15, 2021

Hi Amadelfitness,
Thank you so much for your valuable review. Your good experience is always what we want to bring. We hope that your business grows more and more.
Have a good time!

ArmazémDaHouse

I love this app, and its service is perfect! the staff he has is very kind. Thanks to whole team for everything, download this app you won´t regret it! helps your store a lot and makes you totally trustworthy

October 15, 2021

Hi ArmazémDaHouse,
Thanks for spending your time to leave a review so fantastic. We are truly grateful for this. Hopefully, we always want to accompany your business longer.

Best wishes

Xiaomi Brazil

App muito bom, e suporte muito prestativo e rápido!
O app cumpre todos os requisitos e ajuda muito, pois é facil de utilizar

September 18, 2021

Hello, Xiaomi Brazil
Our team is very happy to read your review. In the future, we will try our best to bring better experiences for users. If you need further help or any questions, we are always happy to listen and support you.

All the best

Whyte and Wood

Superb customer service, even after installing the app! I would recommend this to anyone building a store in Shopify.

Dear Whyte and Wood

Thank you for taking your time to leave us a great review. We truly appreciate your satisfaction. Please let me know if you need further support in the future. Have a good day!

Big Shop Pro

user-friendly and practical, highly recommend to every new user, I have installed it a couple of days ago and I had some issues with it but their support guide me and also did all configuration.

Dear Big Shop Pro,

We appreciate you letting us know about your positive experience. This is movation for us to work harder every day. Happy for being worked with your business. Thanks a million !!!

L O O T S V

Very nice compared to other apps. Their technical team solved my problem within the day. I love it ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

Hi L O O T S V,

It's our pleasure to receive your valuable feedback. Bring to you contentment is our mission. If you need assistance in the future, please let us know.
Thank you so much. Have a wonderful day!

Nordic Home Designs

Support have been amazing once again helping me to add the star rating to the product list page since I updated to my new theme - thank you again - amazing support and plugin considering it's a free app!!

Dear Nordic Home Designs,

Thank you so much for taking the time to provide feedback. We are so delighted that you rated our app as 5 Star as we strive to provide just that for all our customers. We hope to be of help again soon! 🌷🌷🌷. Have a good time!

Baby Sleep Better

I love this APP, it's free, and it has a lot of features that I need and loved, but I have to delete it. Because it doesn't fit on mobile screen. If the developing team check it, they will find out the problem.

Hi Baby Sleep Better,

Thanks for taking your time to leave us feedback and imformation about problem. We have an error from the domain registrar, we have completely fixed that problem.

We are so sorry for not good experience.

Best wishes,