Get Reviews

by GetReviews

Get reviews from Ali Express

Oznorh

very very nice app
amazing support. they made some changes in my store for free
keep up the great work
I highly recommend it

Nokafashion

Perfect App I Highly Recommend Work perfectly most importent thing bring more conversions thank you

Jacob's Well Outfitters

DON'T INSTALL THIS APP!!! I installed this App on my Minimal theme and it Wrecked the whole thing. My main slideshow at the top of my homepage was gone along with all of the product thumbnails on my products and collections pages. I immediately contacted the developer to get the issue solved. After several hours with no reply I contacted Shopify whom just told me to wait longer. After 24 hours with no reply from the developer I again contacted Shopify. They told me that I need to wait a full 72 hours before they could help. 48 hours after all of this started I wake up to an email stating that the original email i sent to the developer could not be delivered. Yes the address was right and I had also sent messages through FB messenger. After 48 hours of my storefront being down and my adds paused I had to take matters into my own hands. With the very little knowledge of coding that I have sought out the line of code that was in my theme template and deleted it. Luckly it fixed it and back up and running no thanks to the developer or Shopify.