DS Reviews

DS Reviews

by DSReviews

Import reviews Ali Express, AliExpress Reviews, App Reviews

4.4 of 5 stars

The overall rating reflects the current state of the app. It accounts for all app reviews but prioritizes the most recent ones.
  • 5 of 5 stars
    75% of ratings are 5 stars
  • 4 of 5 stars
    9% of ratings are 4 stars
    (3)
  • 3 of 5 stars
    3% of ratings are 3 stars
    (1)
  • 2 of 5 stars
    3% of ratings are 2 stars
    (1)
  • 1 of 5 stars
    9% of ratings are 1 stars
    (3)

All reviews

1 - 10 of 32 reviews

FURBABIES-Puppy ID Whelping Collars

This app is great for people to leave a review on my website. Great features and for a great price, well it's free lol.

fashionusl

100% recommend Ds Reviews, install it easily. Good experience.......................................

WeHelpTrees.com

Amazing experience - Jenny from DS Reviews helped me install it smoothly. Excellent communication, great UI, lots of customization tools, and the CRM is very easy to use as well. 100% recommended!

UniqueVintages

Best review app. Easy to use, extreme reliable and give us a perfect look at our website. Thank you.

CV Importados

Agora que comecei a usar este app ele simplesmente deixou de funcionar e os comentários sumiu. Alguém pode me dizer o que esta acontecendo com esse app, porque em principio parece ser muito bom!

Developer reply

August 20, 2020

Hi friend, We have an error from the domain registrar, we have completely fixed that problem.
Thanks for using us

TheBuyBae

The app is not reachable this time all reviews are gone do not what happened from the backend.

Please solve this issue asap.

Developer reply

August 20, 2020

Hi friend, We have an error from the domain registrar, we have completely fixed that problem.
Thanks for using us

Shopping Checkout

The app doesn't exist anymore? Can't see it and also the reviews are vanished from my store. Went to my apps from shopify to see this app and it goes to an error page. Any comments developers?

Developer reply

August 20, 2020

Hi friend, We have an error from the domain registrar, we have completely fixed that problem.
Thanks for using us

Discover-curtains

I was looking for a free app to import review. Tried many, this is the best. Very easy to work around.

Alkimia Shop

O aplicativo é o melhor que eu já vi. Não é complicado de usar e de instalar e facilmente ele importa as revisões de produtos do aliexpress. Mas ele está com um defeito, por exemplo: usei um unico dia de ontem para hoje e ele funcionou muito bem, porem ele não esta mais funcionando de forma nenhuma, ele não está abrindo.... por favor arrumem isso rápido.

ShopCartious

Really great review app! and it's free! Awesome customer support they helped me fix something in the theme.

Previous 1 3 4
Previous 1 3 4