Ali Reviews Product Reviews

Import reviews Ali Express, AliExpress Reviews, App Reviews

Free

Big Shop Pro

user-friendly and practical, highly recommend to every new user, I have installed it a couple of days ago and I had some issues with it but their support guide me and also did all configuration.

Dear Big Shop Pro,

We appreciate you letting us know about your positive experience. This is movation for us to work harder every day. Happy for being worked with your business. Thanks a million !!!

L O O T S V

Very nice compared to other apps. Their technical team solved my problem within the day. I love it ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

Hi L O O T S V,

It's our pleasure to receive your valuable feedback. Bring to you contentment is our mission. If you need assistance in the future, please let us know.
Thank you so much. Have a wonderful day!

Nordic Home Designs

Support have been amazing once again helping me to add the star rating to the product list page since I updated to my new theme - thank you again - amazing support and plugin considering it's a free app!!

Dear Nordic Home Designs,

Thank you so much for taking the time to provide feedback. We are so delighted that you rated our app as 5 Star as we strive to provide just that for all our customers. We hope to be of help again soon! 🌷🌷🌷. Have a good time!

Baby Sleep Better

I love this APP, it's free, and it has a lot of features that I need and loved, but I have to delete it. Because it doesn't fit on mobile screen. If the developing team check it, they will find out the problem.

Hi Baby Sleep Better,

Thanks for taking your time to leave us feedback and imformation about problem. We have an error from the domain registrar, we have completely fixed that problem.

We are so sorry for not good experience.

Best wishes,

EXOTICBEAUTYDOLLS

I been trying to Get help and nobody answers me!!!! I need to know why when a customer leaves a review the photo doesn't come out

Dear EXOTICBEAUTYDOLLS,

First of all, please accept our deepest apologies for not being on time support and this inconvenience caused.

Our DS Reviews Technical department team have noted the problem and try to fix it. If you need further assistance in future, please let us know, we will support you promptly. Once again, we truly apologize you.

Looking forward to hearing from you soon

Best wishes

IMAX5G

Your application is great, very fast and intuitive. It speeds up the work in the store and gives real value to the customer.

Hi IMAX5G,

Your satisfaction is our motivation to improve the app more usefully. Our team will treasure it with our heats 💕. Once again, we really appreciate your comment. Thanks so much!!

AURORA & ELEGANCE

Hi Your app "AliExpress Reviews" is very good, but I have an issue that I can't find the right place to add the Rating Star Collection code to show rating stars at Product listing , could you help me? Hope you can reply asap. you can reply asap,my email subject is !!! HELP // AliExpress Reviews. Thank you

Hi AURORA & ELEGANCE,

Thank you very much for giving us 5 Star that has much meaning for our team. We appreciate this. We fixed this problem. Please let us know if you have any problems in the future. We hope that we can support you more and more in next time

Have a wonderful day!
Chees!

Snefecc

The app is very good, but I have an issue that I can't find the right place to add the Rating Star Collection code, could you help me? I have sent the email to you. Hope you can reply asap, my email address is weiwei.yu@balalago.com, the email subject is Rating Star Collection. UPDATED:
My issue has solved perfectly, very well!

Dear Snefecc,

Thank you very much for giving us 5 Star that is our motivation to work harder every day.

Have a nice day!

Kaysmar

Nicee i like this app Nicee i like this app Nicee i like this app Nicee i like this app Nicee i like this app Nicee i like this app

Hi Kaysmar,

Thank you for taking your time to rate our app. We truly appreciate it. If you have concerns about our app, please contact our team via email getreviews.app@gmail.com or 24/7 chatting box.

Have a good timee!!

Handy & Easy

I love this app because I can change the settings to suit my store easily.
Also, not only the app is free but also the support is quick and free.
Great work!

Dear Handy & Easy,

Thanks for your wonderful feedback. It sounds like you had a good time with our app, and we're so glad about this. Your feedback really means a lot to our team, and we'll consistently develop and improve DS Reviews to serve users and meet their demand like you

Best wishes, ❤️❤️