Product Reviews by Whale

Import reviews Ali Express, AliExpress Reviews

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Aliexpress Reviews

Yong Qiu

Location China

all good, the looks are amazing, also, it is free, that's nothing I can complain about, good choice for small business.

Hi Yong Qiu,
Thank you so much for your kind words. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with our app. We count ourselves lucky for DS Reviews users like you.

AzulVerão

Location Brazil

Excelente app e excelente atendimento, estou usando e gostando.....Vale muito a pena, qualquerr problema o suporte te atende

Hi AzulVerão,
We are glad that you have had a great experience with our support when using DS Review. Thank you for using and trusting us.
Have a great day.

Delexpress

Location Brazil

The app is sensational! I had a problem installing, I called support they quickly resolved! They are amazing! It's worth it guys! I live in Brazil! For those who are Brazilian, choose this APP!

Hello Delexpress,
Thanks for your great review and your feedback about our app with DS reviews app, it would be really meaningful to us. Rest assured that we will do our best to deserve your trust.

Shape Dolls

This app has really made a huge difference within my store. Customers love to see reviews before they purchase and it's definitely helped my purchases go up. Super easy to use and very convenient. The staff was very nice helping me with my issues and solving it quickly. Thank you for this amazing app! Love it!

Hi Shape Dolls,

We told with you via live chat and feel that you are so kind and cute. Thank you for coming and choosing our app. You know, your words are a big gift for the entire team.
We hope that your business is more and more successful.

AMAZON-FISHING

Location Brazil

Estou usando DS Reviews ele é muito pratico excelente no que se propõe gostei e vou me adaptado !!!
Este DS Reviiews deu uma nova cara na minha loja, agradeço muito esta possibilidade de telo, é muito bom, fácil de usar obrigado.

Hi AMAZON- FISHING
We are happy to hear you had a positive experience at DS Reviews! It means the world to us and to our entire team. We look forward to serving you soon!

QLbright

Time spent using app About 1 month

Great app!! I am really pleased with this app, and even more that it is free. I have needed some customization for my theme, and have had a few issues (which happen with any app) but support has been very responsive and have solved all my issues. I totally recommend it.

Hi QLbright,
Thank you so much for your kind word. We truly appreciate it. Hopefully, our app can company with your business longer and distribute to develop of yours.
Best regards,

amadelfitness

Location Germany
Time spent using app About 3 hours

great app great communication thank you for the opportunity and thank god is free app !!!! Very very good

October 15, 2021

Hi Amadelfitness,
Thank you so much for your valuable review. Your good experience is always what we want to bring. We hope that your business grows more and more.
Have a good time!

ArmazémDaHouse

Location Brazil

I love this app, and its service is perfect! the staff he has is very kind. Thanks to whole team for everything, download this app you won´t regret it! helps your store a lot and makes you totally trustworthy

October 15, 2021

Hi ArmazémDaHouse,
Thanks for spending your time to leave a review so fantastic. We are truly grateful for this. Hopefully, we always want to accompany your business longer.

Best wishes

Xiaomi Brazil

Time spent using app About 1 year

App muito bom, e suporte muito prestativo e rápido!
O app cumpre todos os requisitos e ajuda muito, pois é facil de utilizar

September 18, 2021

Hello, Xiaomi Brazil
Our team is very happy to read your review. In the future, we will try our best to bring better experiences for users. If you need further help or any questions, we are always happy to listen and support you.

All the best

Whyte and Wood

Superb customer service, even after installing the app! I would recommend this to anyone building a store in Shopify.

August 5, 2021

Dear Whyte and Wood

Thank you for taking your time to leave us a great review. We truly appreciate your satisfaction. Please let me know if you need further support in the future. Have a good day!