DS Reviews

DS Reviews | Reviews

by DS Team

Import reviews Ali Express, AliExpress Reviews, App Reviews

Nordic Home Designs

Support have been amazing once again helping me to add the star rating to the product list page since I updated to my new theme - thank you again - amazing support and plugin considering it's a free app!!

Dear Nordic Home Designs,

Thank you so much for taking the time to provide feedback. We are so delighted that you rated our app as 5 Star as we strive to provide just that for all our customers. We hope to be of help again soon! 🌷🌷🌷. Have a good time!

IMAX5G

Your application is great, very fast and intuitive. It speeds up the work in the store and gives real value to the customer.

Hi IMAX5G,

Your satisfaction is our motivation to improve the app more usefully. Our team will treasure it with our heats 💕. Once again, we really appreciate your comment. Thanks so much!!

AURORA & ELEGANCE

Hi Your app "AliExpress Reviews" is very good, but I have an issue that I can't find the right place to add the Rating Star Collection code to show rating stars at Product listing , could you help me? Hope you can reply asap. you can reply asap,my email subject is !!! HELP // AliExpress Reviews. Thank you

Hi AURORA & ELEGANCE,

Thank you very much for giving us 5 Star that has much meaning for our team. We appreciate this. We fixed this problem. Please let us know if you have any problems in the future. We hope that we can support you more and more in next time

Have a wonderful day!
Chees!

Snefecc

The app is very good, but I have an issue that I can't find the right place to add the Rating Star Collection code, could you help me? I have sent the email to you. Hope you can reply asap, my email address is weiwei.yu@balalago.com, the email subject is Rating Star Collection. UPDATED:
My issue has solved perfectly, very well!

Dear Snefecc,

Thank you very much for giving us 5 Star that is our motivation to work harder every day.

Have a nice day!

Kaysmar

Nicee i like this app Nicee i like this app Nicee i like this app Nicee i like this app Nicee i like this app Nicee i like this app

Hi Kaysmar,

Thank you for taking your time to rate our app. We truly appreciate it. If you have concerns about our app, please contact our team via email getreviews.app@gmail.com or 24/7 chatting box.

Have a good timee!!

Handy & Easy

I love this app because I can change the settings to suit my store easily.
Also, not only the app is free but also the support is quick and free.
Great work!

Dear Handy & Easy,

Thanks for your wonderful feedback. It sounds like you had a good time with our app, and we're so glad about this. Your feedback really means a lot to our team, and we'll consistently develop and improve DS Reviews to serve users and meet their demand like you

Best wishes, ❤️❤️

Elito

I would like to appreciate Jenny Ann's help to get what i want with regards to the review placement on my store by changing the code directly for me. Perfect customer service with polite and professional language. She understood what i wanted quickly. Even spotted a mistake on my code. If there is anyone to raise a salary for, or to promote. Jenny Ann should definitely be on top of the list. Great customer support indeed!!!

Dear Elito,❤️

It's our pleasure to receive your valuable feedback. Your comfortable has played in important role in our app development. Jenny Ann would be excited to see your review for her. Thank you so much for your kind words.

Have a wonderful day!

FURBABIES-Puppy ID Whelping Collars

This app is great for people to leave a review on my website. Great features and for a great price, well it's free lol.

Hi FURBABIES-Puppy ID Whelping Collars,

Thank you for your amazing review! We truly appreciate your feedback. Hopefully, we can contribute to more value to your business.

Cheers!!

fashionusl

100% recommend Ds Reviews, install it easily. Good experience.......................................

Hello Fashionus,

Thanks so much for your recommnend. Furthermore, your good experience is a motivation for us working more exciting every day.

If you need further assistant in the future, please let us know.
Have a good day!

WeHelpTrees.com

Amazing experience - Jenny from DS Reviews helped me install it smoothly. Excellent communication, great UI, lots of customization tools, and the CRM is very easy to use as well. 100% recommended!

Hi WeHeplTrees.com,

We are glad that you have a great exprerience with our app. Thank you for using and trusting us.
If you have any questions or need assistance, feel free to contact us at anytime via our 24/7 live chat or email getreviews.app@gmail.com.

Regards,