Ds Reviews

Import reviews Ali Express, AliExpress Reviews

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.
Aliexpress Reviews

Baby Sleep Better

Time spent using app About 19 hours

I love this APP, it's free, and it has a lot of features that I need and loved, but I have to delete it. Because it doesn't fit on mobile screen. If the developing team check it, they will find out the problem.

Hi Baby Sleep Better,

Thanks for taking your time to leave us feedback and imformation about problem. We have an error from the domain registrar, we have completely fixed that problem.

We are so sorry for not good experience.

Best wishes,

EXOTICBEAUTYDOLLS

I been trying to Get help and nobody answers me!!!! I need to know why when a customer leaves a review the photo doesn't come out

Dear EXOTICBEAUTYDOLLS,

First of all, please accept our deepest apologies for not being on time support and this inconvenience caused.

Our DS Reviews Technical department team have noted the problem and try to fix it. If you need further assistance in future, please let us know, we will support you promptly. Once again, we truly apologize you.

Looking forward to hearing from you soon

Best wishes

IMAX5G

Location Poland

Your application is great, very fast and intuitive. It speeds up the work in the store and gives real value to the customer.

Hi IMAX5G,

Your satisfaction is our motivation to improve the app more usefully. Our team will treasure it with our heats 💕. Once again, we really appreciate your comment. Thanks so much!!

AURORA & ELEGANCE

Hi Your app "AliExpress Reviews" is very good, but I have an issue that I can't find the right place to add the Rating Star Collection code to show rating stars at Product listing , could you help me? Hope you can reply asap. you can reply asap,my email subject is !!! HELP // AliExpress Reviews. Thank you

Hi AURORA & ELEGANCE,

Thank you very much for giving us 5 Star that has much meaning for our team. We appreciate this. We fixed this problem. Please let us know if you have any problems in the future. We hope that we can support you more and more in next time

Have a wonderful day!
Chees!

Snefecc

Time spent using app About 1 year

The app is very good, but I have an issue that I can't find the right place to add the Rating Star Collection code, could you help me? I have sent the email to you. Hope you can reply asap, my email address is weiwei.yu@balalago.com, the email subject is Rating Star Collection. UPDATED:
My issue has solved perfectly, very well!

Dear Snefecc,

Thank you very much for giving us 5 Star that is our motivation to work harder every day.

Have a nice day!

Kaysmar

Nicee i like this app Nicee i like this app Nicee i like this app Nicee i like this app Nicee i like this app Nicee i like this app

Hi Kaysmar,

Thank you for taking your time to rate our app. We truly appreciate it. If you have concerns about our app, please contact our team via email getreviews.app@gmail.com or 24/7 chatting box.

Have a good timee!!

Handy & Easy

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 1 year

I love this app because I can change the settings to suit my store easily.
Also, not only the app is free but also the support is quick and free.
Great work!

Dear Handy & Easy,

Thanks for your wonderful feedback. It sounds like you had a good time with our app, and we're so glad about this. Your feedback really means a lot to our team, and we'll consistently develop and improve DS Reviews to serve users and meet their demand like you

Best wishes, ❤️❤️

Elito

Location Singapore

I would like to appreciate Jenny Ann's help to get what i want with regards to the review placement on my store by changing the code directly for me. Perfect customer service with polite and professional language. She understood what i wanted quickly. Even spotted a mistake on my code. If there is anyone to raise a salary for, or to promote. Jenny Ann should definitely be on top of the list. Great customer support indeed!!!

Dear Elito,❤️

It's our pleasure to receive your valuable feedback. Your comfortable has played in important role in our app development. Jenny Ann would be excited to see your review for her. Thank you so much for your kind words.

Have a wonderful day!

FURBABIES-Puppy ID Whelping Collars

Time spent using app About 2 hours

This app is great for people to leave a review on my website. Great features and for a great price, well it's free lol.

Hi FURBABIES-Puppy ID Whelping Collars,

Thank you for your amazing review! We truly appreciate your feedback. Hopefully, we can contribute to more value to your business.

Cheers!!

fashionusl

Location China

100% recommend Ds Reviews, install it easily. Good experience.......................................

Hello Fashionus,

Thanks so much for your recommnend. Furthermore, your good experience is a motivation for us working more exciting every day.

If you need further assistant in the future, please let us know.
Have a good day!