Ali Reviews Product Reviews

Import reviews Ali Express, AliExpress Reviews, App Reviews

Free

Elito

I would like to appreciate Jenny Ann's help to get what i want with regards to the review placement on my store by changing the code directly for me. Perfect customer service with polite and professional language. She understood what i wanted quickly. Even spotted a mistake on my code. If there is anyone to raise a salary for, or to promote. Jenny Ann should definitely be on top of the list. Great customer support indeed!!!

Dear Elito,❤️

It's our pleasure to receive your valuable feedback. Your comfortable has played in important role in our app development. Jenny Ann would be excited to see your review for her. Thank you so much for your kind words.

Have a wonderful day!

FURBABIES-Puppy ID Whelping Collars

This app is great for people to leave a review on my website. Great features and for a great price, well it's free lol.

Hi FURBABIES-Puppy ID Whelping Collars,

Thank you for your amazing review! We truly appreciate your feedback. Hopefully, we can contribute to more value to your business.

Cheers!!

fashionusl

100% recommend Ds Reviews, install it easily. Good experience.......................................

Hello Fashionus,

Thanks so much for your recommnend. Furthermore, your good experience is a motivation for us working more exciting every day.

If you need further assistant in the future, please let us know.
Have a good day!

WeHelpTrees.com

Amazing experience - Jenny from DS Reviews helped me install it smoothly. Excellent communication, great UI, lots of customization tools, and the CRM is very easy to use as well. 100% recommended!

Hi WeHeplTrees.com,

We are glad that you have a great exprerience with our app. Thank you for using and trusting us.
If you have any questions or need assistance, feel free to contact us at anytime via our 24/7 live chat or email getreviews.app@gmail.com.

Regards,
DS Review team

UniqueVintages

Best review app. Easy to use, extreme reliable and give us a perfect look at our website. Thank you.

Dear UniqueVintages,

Thank you so much for your kind words. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience. We count ourselves lucky for DS Reviews users like you.

Have a beautiful day!

CV Importados

Agora que comecei a usar este app ele simplesmente deixou de funcionar e os comentários sumiu. Alguém pode me dizer o que esta acontecendo com esse app, porque em principio parece ser muito bom!

August 20, 2020

Hi friend, We have an error from the domain registrar, we have completely fixed that problem.

TheBuyBae

The app is not reachable this time all reviews are gone do not what happened from the backend.

Please solve this issue asap.

Shopping Checkout

The app doesn't exist anymore? Can't see it and also the reviews are vanished from my store. Went to my apps from shopify to see this app and it goes to an error page. Any comments developers?

Discover-curtains

I was looking for a free app to import review. Tried many, this is the best. Very easy to work around.

Hi Discover- curtains,

We truly appreciate you letting us know about your possitve experience. We are trying to ensure every users like you is satisfied with our serve.
just leave us know no matter when you need support.

Have a good time!

Alkimia Shop

O aplicativo é o melhor que eu já vi. Não é complicado de usar e de instalar e facilmente ele importa as revisões de produtos do aliexpress. Mas ele está com um defeito, por exemplo: usei um unico dia de ontem para hoje e ele funcionou muito bem, porem ele não esta mais funcionando de forma nenhuma, ele não está abrindo.... por favor arrumem isso rápido.

Hello Alkimia Shop,

I'm come from DS Reviews Team. Thank you for your great feedback and helful suggestions at all.

To make your experience better in next time, we have noted your points and will find out the cause of this issue. Also, we keep on improving our services for valued DS Reviews users like you. Once again, we thank you for taking your time to leave us knowing about problem.

If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us via 24/7 live chat or email at getreviews.app@gmail.com. We are always willing to help you!

Best Regards