DS Reviews

DS Reviews | Reviews

by DS Team

Import reviews Ali Express, AliExpress Reviews, App Reviews

freecare.me

I'd like it a lot because it is in high quality,low costs,i would recommend to everybody to get one.

Dear Freecare.me,

We are truly appreciate your valuable feedback. Thanks to your comfortable, we have more motivation to working harder and improving our app.

Have a beautiful day!!

FashionNova-Brand

THEEEEEE BESSSTTTTTTTT APP EVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRR
GREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

May 3, 2020

United Saves

TOP OF THE CLASS, seriously I hardly write reviews for anything but this app is truly amazing and best of all its FREE and the customer support Is really really top of the world they fixed my issue so fast and they are surer supportive I highly recommend this app to anyone dropshipping. THANK YOU JENNY ANN I really appreciate your time to fix my issue today.

Hi United Saves,

We would like to thank you for such a wonderful review of you about DS Reviews app. Certainly, Jenny ann are so glad to read your compliment for her.
Your feedback really means a lot to our team and we have been trying our best to develop and improve DS Reviews to serve you in the future.

We're happy for cooperate with you.
If you need further support, feel free to contact us via live chat or email us at getreviews.app@gmail.com

Thanks at all.

Regards

PetRefresh

Best Free review app out there with amazing support! TOP
I give them 5 Star because they respond fast

Hi there,

We are glad that you have had a great experience with our support. We are pleasure to receive your feedback.
Thank you for using and trusting us.
Have a nice day!

Atchy Shop

is very nice and free and the support very good.....................................................

Hello Atchy Shop,

Thanks for your positive review of DS Reviews.
If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us via our 24/7 live chat or email us at getreviews.app@gmail.com, we are always willing to help you!

Best Regards

IZ Destiny

I really like it. Its very simple and usefull ı can use for my website to get review from ali express. Just one thing maybe you can fix it is that testimonial seem can be better

Dear IZ Destiny,

We really appreciate your feedback and comment about your experience when using DS Reviews. We have noted your recommendation. Thank you at all.

Have a beautiful day!!

Trendy21Store

This is one of the best looking app, so clean, modern and professional. Super easy to use. Great and fast customer support. All recommendations!

Hi Trendy21Store,

We are thrilled to be a part of your beautiful store when you're using our app. Thank you for sharing your kind words with us! It means the world to us and to our entire team.
We are deep appreciate this feedback. Once again, thank you at all.

Best wishes,

Oznorh

very very nice app
amazing support. they made some changes in my store for free
keep up the great work
I highly recommend it

Hello Ozorh,

We are pleasure to receive your great feedback. Thank you for sharing your kind words with us! It means the world to us and to our entire team.
We are deep appreciate this feedback. Once again, thank you at all.

Best wishes,

Nokafashion

Perfect App I Highly Recommend Work perfectly most importent thing bring more conversions thank you

Hi there,

Thank you for taking your time to leave valuable feedback. We're happy to hear you're satisfied with our support service. We're very excited to be a part of your journey from now on.

Have a wonderful day!!