Product Reviews by Whale

Product Reviews by Whale

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.
Rating (3.9)
Developer
Whale
3.9
July 28, 2021

user-friendly and practical, highly recommend to every new user, I have installed it a couple of days ago and I had some issues with it but their support guide me and also did all configuration.

Big Shop Pro
Time spent using app: 2 months

Dear Big Shop Pro,

We appreciate you letting us know about your positive experience. This is movation for us to work harder every day. Happy for being worked with your business. Thanks a million !!!

July 24, 2021

Very nice compared to other apps. Their technical team solved my problem within the day. I love it ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

L O O T S V
Time spent using app: 3 months

Hi L O O T S V,

It's our pleasure to receive your valuable feedback. Bring to you contentment is our mission. If you need assistance in the future, please let us know.
Thank you so much. Have a wonderful day!

Edited October 31, 2021

Support have been amazing once again helping me to add the star rating to the product list page since I updated to my new theme - thank you again - amazing support and plugin considering it's a free app!!

Nordic Home Designs
Time spent using app: 10 months

Dear Nordic Home Designs,

Thank you so much for taking the time to provide feedback. We are so delighted that you rated our app as 5 Star as we strive to provide just that for all our customers. We hope to be of help again soon! 🌷🌷🌷. Have a good time!

June 3, 2021

I love this APP, it's free, and it has a lot of features that I need and loved, but I have to delete it. Because it doesn't fit on mobile screen. If the developing team check it, they will find out the problem.

Baby Sleep Better
China
Time spent using app: About 19 hours

Hi Baby Sleep Better,

Thanks for taking your time to leave us feedback and imformation about problem. We have an error from the domain registrar, we have completely fixed that problem.

We are so sorry for not good experience.

Best wishes,

April 26, 2021

I been trying to Get help and nobody answers me!!!! I need to know why when a customer leaves a review the photo doesn't come out

EXOTICBEAUTYDOLLS
Time spent using app: 4 months

Dear EXOTICBEAUTYDOLLS,

First of all, please accept our deepest apologies for not being on time support and this inconvenience caused.

Our DS Reviews Technical department team have noted the problem and try to fix it. If you need further assistance in future, please let us know, we will support you promptly. Once again, we truly apologize you.

Looking forward to hearing from you soon

Best wishes