Ali Reviews Product Reviews

Import reviews Ali Express, AliExpress Reviews, App Reviews

Free

Sales Grabz

Had glitches to be sorted out, but after some time support was able to fix. If the app stabilizes this will be the best alternative to ali reviews.

August 5, 2021

Hi Sales Grabz,

Thanks for taking your value time to leave us meaningful feedback. First of all, it sounds like you had problems with our app and we so sorry for it.

Our DS Review team will try our best to improve and make it stabilize.

If you have any questions or need help, please let us know. We are always willing to assist you.

Have a beautiful day!

TheEssentialsStore.com

It was working for 3 days since I installed it. Today I realised that the app is not working anymore as I wanted to install app for my other store. Can you fix the issues or let us know if you still operate. Thank you. - FIXED in 2hrs from the ticket!!! - Great support :)

Dear TheEssentialsStore.com,

Thank you for knowing us about your problem. Now, we have just released the newest version app. Hopefully, our app can continute to assist your business.

If you have any questions about this version, please contact us via live chat or email us at getreviews.app@gmail.com.
Thanks for using our app.

Best regards.

BHapbee

ITS A NEW APP AND IT WORKS PERFECT! IF NOT THEN IS THE BEST SUPPORT IMMEDIATLY FOR YOU THERE AND THEY SOLVE PROBLEMS FOR YOU!

5 STARS AND MORE FOR THIS APP

Hi Bhapbee.

Our DS Reviews are really glad to receiving your great feedback. It was your experience that is part of our motivation for us improving this app.
We are always want to service as well as possible.

If you need further assistance, please let us know.
Thank you so muchh. ❤️❤️❤️

freecare.me

I'd like it a lot because it is in high quality,low costs,i would recommend to everybody to get one.

Dear Freecare.me,

We are truly appreciate your valuable feedback. Thanks to your comfortable, we have more motivation to working harder and improving our app.

Have a beautiful day!!

FashionNova-Brand

THEEEEEE BESSSTTTTTTTT APP EVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRR
GREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

May 3, 2020

United Saves

TOP OF THE CLASS, seriously I hardly write reviews for anything but this app is truly amazing and best of all its FREE and the customer support Is really really top of the world they fixed my issue so fast and they are surer supportive I highly recommend this app to anyone dropshipping. THANK YOU JENNY ANN I really appreciate your time to fix my issue today.

Hi United Saves,

We would like to thank you for such a wonderful review of you about DS Reviews app. Certainly, Jenny ann are so glad to read your compliment for her.
Your feedback really means a lot to our team and we have been trying our best to develop and improve DS Reviews to serve you in the future.

We're happy for cooperate with you.
If you need further support, feel free to contact us via live chat or email us at getreviews.app@gmail.com

Thanks at all.

Regards

PetRefresh

Best Free review app out there with amazing support! TOP
I give them 5 Star because they respond fast

Hi there,

We are glad that you have had a great experience with our support. We are pleasure to receive your feedback.
Thank you for using and trusting us.
Have a nice day!

Atchy Shop

is very nice and free and the support very good.....................................................

Hello Atchy Shop,

Thanks for your positive review of DS Reviews.
If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us via our 24/7 live chat or email us at getreviews.app@gmail.com, we are always willing to help you!

Best Regards

IZ Destiny

I really like it. Its very simple and usefull ı can use for my website to get review from ali express. Just one thing maybe you can fix it is that testimonial seem can be better

Dear IZ Destiny,

We really appreciate your feedback and comment about your experience when using DS Reviews. We have noted your recommendation. Thank you at all.

Have a beautiful day!!

Trendy21Store

This is one of the best looking app, so clean, modern and professional. Super easy to use. Great and fast customer support. All recommendations!

Hi Trendy21Store,

We are thrilled to be a part of your beautiful store when you're using our app. Thank you for sharing your kind words with us! It means the world to us and to our entire team.
We are deep appreciate this feedback. Once again, thank you at all.

Best wishes,