Product Reviews by Whale

Import reviews Ali Express, AliExpress Reviews

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Aliexpress Reviews

HulaHo

Location Spain

Honestly the best review app I've ever tried! unlike other apps, this one in addition to allowing you to import reviews from aliexpress, also allows you to edit everything about them, even add the photos you want. The optimization in the store is super clean, it looks great, and you can even add the reviews on your homepage, or in the shopping cart. Finally, what I like the most is that with the free plan, it is totally enough if you have few products, since as I have verified, this is the only app that allows you to import unlimited reviews for at least two products, without paying anything. . The others leave you at most a couple of reviews and it's super annoying. I recommend it 100%, I personally use it in my two stores.

Glowly

Location Sweden

Great app and support team! Better than Loox :) Had a problem with review publishing but i got instant help form the support team!

March 29, 2022

Hello Glowing,
It was our pleasure to support you . We're glad that you enjoyed your experience with our app and had a chance to accompany 💙.

Lemon Balm

Location Brazil

Best review app, the support team is perfect!! I really recommend this app! ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

February 23, 2022

We appreciate the review ❤️. We are super happy to know that you like our app and our support team could help you with the issue. Thank you so much for trusting and using our app ^^

Mumem

Great, Its simple and clear easy to use i find it better then some paid app
Perfect for small business

February 21, 2022

We are delighted for you taking the time to rate and leave a review. We look forward to being able to contribute to your business. Hopefully, your business grows more and more.

Vitrinni Shop

Location Brazil

Suporte incrível! Pedi se poderiam acrescentar uma função no app e atenderam minha necessidade. Recomendo.

February 10, 2022

We truly appreciate your kind words. Thank you for contributing to our app development. We hopefully can bring to you a more good experience.

Yong Qiu

Location China

all good, the looks are amazing, also, it is free, that's nothing I can complain about, good choice for small business.

Hi Yong Qiu,
Thank you so much for your kind words. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with our app. We count ourselves lucky for DS Reviews users like you.

AzulVerão

Location Brazil

Excelente app e excelente atendimento, estou usando e gostando.....Vale muito a pena, qualquerr problema o suporte te atende

Hi AzulVerão,
We are glad that you have had a great experience with our support when using DS Review. Thank you for using and trusting us.
Have a great day.

Delexpress

Location Brazil

The app is sensational! I had a problem installing, I called support they quickly resolved! They are amazing! It's worth it guys! I live in Brazil! For those who are Brazilian, choose this APP!

Hello Delexpress,
Thanks for your great review and your feedback about our app with DS reviews app, it would be really meaningful to us. Rest assured that we will do our best to deserve your trust.

Shape Dolls

This app has really made a huge difference within my store. Customers love to see reviews before they purchase and it's definitely helped my purchases go up. Super easy to use and very convenient. The staff was very nice helping me with my issues and solving it quickly. Thank you for this amazing app! Love it!

December 2, 2021

Hi Shape Dolls,

We told with you via live chat and feel that you are so kind and cute. Thank you for coming and choosing our app. You know, your words are a big gift for the entire team.
We hope that your business is more and more successful.

AMAZON-FISHING

Location Brazil

Estou usando DS Reviews ele é muito pratico excelente no que se propõe gostei e vou me adaptado !!!
Este DS Reviiews deu uma nova cara na minha loja, agradeço muito esta possibilidade de telo, é muito bom, fácil de usar obrigado.

December 2, 2021

Hi AMAZON- FISHING
We are happy to hear you had a positive experience at DS Reviews! It means the world to us and to our entire team. We look forward to serving you soon!

Previous 1 3 4 5