DS Reviews

DS Reviews

by DS Team

Import reviews Ali Express, AliExpress Reviews, App Reviews

amadelfitness

great app great communication thank you for the opportunity and thank god is free app !!!! Very very good

October 15, 2021

Hi Amadelfitness,
Thank you so much for your valuable review. Your good experience is always what we want to bring. We hope that your business grows more and more.
Have a good time!

ArmazémDaHouse

I love this app, and its service is perfect! the staff he has is very kind. Thanks to whole team for everything, download this app you won´t regret it! helps your store a lot and makes you totally trustworthy

October 15, 2021

Hi ArmazémDaHouse,
Thanks for spending your time to leave a review so fantastic. We are truly grateful for this. Hopefully, we always want to accompany your business longer.

Best wishes

Xiaomi Brazil

App muito bom, e suporte muito prestativo e rápido!
O app cumpre todos os requisitos e ajuda muito, pois é facil de utilizar

September 18, 2021

Hello, Xiaomi Brazil
Our team is very happy to read your review. In the future, we will try our best to bring better experiences for users. If you need further help or any questions, we are always happy to listen and support you.

All the best

Whyte and Wood

Superb customer service, even after installing the app! I would recommend this to anyone building a store in Shopify.

Dear Whyte and Wood

Thank you for taking your time to leave us a great review. We truly appreciate your satisfaction. Please let me know if you need further support in the future. Have a good day!

Big Shop Pro

user-friendly and practical, highly recommend to every new user, I have installed it a couple of days ago and I had some issues with it but their support guide me and also did all configuration.

Dear Big Shop Pro,

We appreciate you letting us know about your positive experience. This is movation for us to work harder every day. Happy for being worked with your business. Thanks a million !!!

L O O T S V

Very nice compared to other apps. Their technical team solved my problem within the day. I love it ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

Hi L O O T S V,

It's our pleasure to receive your valuable feedback. Bring to you contentment is our mission. If you need assistance in the future, please let us know.
Thank you so much. Have a wonderful day!

Nordic Home Designs

Support were amazing help in getting the star ratings to show on my product collection landing page!

Dear Nordic Home Designs,

Thank you so much for taking the time to provide feedback. We are so delighted that you rated our app as 5 Star as we strive to provide just that for all our customers. We hope to be of help again soon! 🌷🌷🌷. Have a good time!

IMAX5G

Your application is great, very fast and intuitive. It speeds up the work in the store and gives real value to the customer.

Hi IMAX5G,

Your satisfaction is our motivation to improve the app more usefully. Our team will treasure it with our heats 💕. Once again, we really appreciate your comment. Thanks so much!!

AURORA & ELEGANCE

Hi Your app "AliExpress Reviews" is very good, but I have an issue that I can't find the right place to add the Rating Star Collection code to show rating stars at Product listing , could you help me? Hope you can reply asap. you can reply asap,my email subject is !!! HELP // AliExpress Reviews. Thank you

Hi AURORA & ELEGANCE,

Thank you very much for giving us 5 Star that has much meaning for our team. We appreciate this. We fixed this problem. Please let us know if you have any problems in the future. We hope that we can support you more and more in next time

Have a wonderful day!
Chees!

Snefecc

The app is very good, but I have an issue that I can't find the right place to add the Rating Star Collection code, could you help me? I have sent the email to you. Hope you can reply asap, my email address is weiwei.yu@balalago.com, the email subject is Rating Star Collection. UPDATED:
My issue has solved perfectly, very well!

Dear Snefecc,

Thank you very much for giving us 5 Star that is our motivation to work harder every day.

Have a nice day!