DS Reviews

DS Reviews

by DS Team

Import reviews Ali Express, AliExpress Reviews, App Reviews

IMAX5G

Your application is great, very fast and intuitive. It speeds up the work in the store and gives real value to the customer.

AURORA & ELEGANCE

Hi Your app "AliExpress Reviews" is very good, but I have an issue that I can't find the right place to add the Rating Star Collection code to show rating stars at Product listing , could you help me? Hope you can reply asap. you can reply asap,my email subject is !!! HELP // AliExpress Reviews. Thank you

Snefecc

The app is very good, but I have an issue that I can't find the right place to add the Rating Star Collection code, could you help me? I have sent the email to you. Hope you can reply asap, my email address is weiwei.yu@balalago.com, the email subject is Rating Star Collection. UPDATED:
My issue has solved perfectly, very well!

Kaysmar

Nicee i like this app Nicee i like this app Nicee i like this app Nicee i like this app Nicee i like this app Nicee i like this app

Handy & Easy

I love this app because I can change the settings to suit my store easily.
Also, not only the app is free but also the support is quick and free.
Great work!

Elito

I would like to appreciate Jenny Ann's help to get what i want with regards to the review placement on my store by changing the code directly for me. Perfect customer service with polite and professional language. She understood what i wanted quickly. Even spotted a mistake on my code. If there is anyone to raise a salary for, or to promote. Jenny Ann should definitely be on top of the list. Great customer support indeed!!!

FURBABIES-Puppy ID Whelping Collars

This app is great for people to leave a review on my website. Great features and for a great price, well it's free lol.

fashionusl

100% recommend Ds Reviews, install it easily. Good experience.......................................

WeHelpTrees.com

Amazing experience - Jenny from DS Reviews helped me install it smoothly. Excellent communication, great UI, lots of customization tools, and the CRM is very easy to use as well. 100% recommended!

UniqueVintages

Best review app. Easy to use, extreme reliable and give us a perfect look at our website. Thank you.

Previous 1 3