AliExpress Reviews Free App

AliExpress Reviews Free App

by DSReviews

Import reviews Ali Express, AliExpress Reviews, App Reviews

Kaysmar

Nicee i like this app Nicee i like this app Nicee i like this app Nicee i like this app Nicee i like this app Nicee i like this app

Handy & Easy

I love this app because I can change the settings to suit my store easily.
Also, not only the app is free but also the support is quick and free.
Great work!

Elito

I would like to appreciate Jenny Ann's help to get what i want with regards to the review placement on my store by changing the code directly for me. Perfect customer service with polite and professional language. She understood what i wanted quickly. Even spotted a mistake on my code. If there is anyone to raise a salary for, or to promote. Jenny Ann should definitely be on top of the list. Great customer support indeed!!!

FURBABIES-Puppy ID Whelping Collars

This app is great for people to leave a review on my website. Great features and for a great price, well it's free lol.

fashionusl

100% recommend Ds Reviews, install it easily. Good experience.......................................

WeHelpTrees.com

Amazing experience - Jenny from DS Reviews helped me install it smoothly. Excellent communication, great UI, lots of customization tools, and the CRM is very easy to use as well. 100% recommended!

UniqueVintages

Best review app. Easy to use, extreme reliable and give us a perfect look at our website. Thank you.

Discover-curtains

I was looking for a free app to import review. Tried many, this is the best. Very easy to work around.

ShopCartious

Really great review app! and it's free! Awesome customer support they helped me fix something in the theme.

21ST CENTURY STEALS N DEALS

A few glitches but contacted support and got fixed a few hours later. I had installed it into a new minimal theme and everything worked for a few mins but then not for several hours. Support was quick to resolve some data connector in the back end system abd everything started working great. Overall i really like the simple system. Great work.

Previous 1 3