Email Pop Ups & Coupon Popups

• 0% 的评分是 3 星
  • 7% 的评分是 2 星
  • 3% 的评分是 1 星
2022年11月26日

This app doesn't work with mobile website visitors. It's useless. Then they charged us a FULL YEAR for an app that doesn't work. Not recommended.

SmartGear.au
使用应用的时长: 16天
Getsitecontrol已回复 2022年11月28日

Hi, we are so sorry to hear you have had such an unpleasant experience using our app 😰 Please feel free to contact the support team through live chat inside the app if you’re stuck or something isn’t working for you. We could also schedule a personal live demo with our specialist to help you with the setup and answer all your questions.

Regarding the annual fee, we have refunded the payment and contacted you about this via email. If you have any questions, please email help@getsitecontrol.com.

2022年9月27日

Great app.. a must have for your ecommerce store. Using this app I got more insights about my audience and my store as well

Raw Pumpkin
Getsitecontrol已回复 2022年9月27日

Thank you for sharing your thoughts and experience here! We are pleased to hear that our sitewide stats helped you gain a deeper understanding of your audience and store. Thanks for choosing Getsitecontrol 💌

2022年9月25日

This app is very powerful and easy to use. Especially like the simple A/B testing and advanced Shopify integration. Must try.

Luxury Trade
新西兰
使用应用的时长: 10个月
Getsitecontrol已回复 2022年9月26日

We love hearing this🤩 Thank you for recommending us and we hope you continue to enjoy the app.

2022年9月6日

This app is fantastic. It helps us get feedback from our customers (those that buy ad also those that choose not to) without being too intrusive.
Very easy to set up.

Australian Silo Art Trail Store
使用应用的时长: 3个月
Getsitecontrol已回复 2022年9月7日

Thanks for sharing your experience here! It warms our hearts to see such awesome comments 💌

2022年8月3日

The app seems good so far. I wish the tutorial video was up to date though and there were more resources to figure things out on your own. The support team is quick to respond though, so that's a bonus. Still testing to determine whether I will keep this app.

The Regimen Company
使用应用的时长: 5天
Getsitecontrol已回复 2022年8月4日

Thanks a lot for your feedback! Our support team is always there for you if you need help. But if you'd like to figure out everything on your own, feel free to visit Help Center and Use cases sections at getsitecontrol.com, where we keep all the guides and useful tips.

2022年8月3日

I enjoyed how user friendly this app was to install and manage. I'd recommend this app. Looking forward to adding this app to my business.

LAMONTE LAMOUREUX
Getsitecontrol已回复 2022年8月4日

Happy to hear that it was easy for you to get settled! We are looking forward to cooperating with you in the future 🥳

2022年7月22日

We used this app to increase email subscriptions. Immediately - first day - we saw a major increase and it has not stopped. The options and ideas provided are stellar, so easy to use. Great app!

Japandi Supply House
Getsitecontrol已回复 2022年7月25日

Thanks for sharing your experience here! We’re thrilled to hear our app helped you boost subscriptions in just one day. That's no surprise, since you've got a gorgeous popup on your website. We have all the good wishes for your business!

2022年7月19日

Absolutely wonderful app, it has everything we need and the customer support could not be any better. Thanks for creating this beautiful app. Highly recommended.

Swedish Linens AB
瑞典
Getsitecontrol已回复 2022年7月19日

We love hearing this! Thanks for taking the time to share your experience here 🤩

2022年4月21日

I used this app to help me capture more contacts for my database. It was easy to set up and customize to suit my current websites theme.

Box'd Night In
使用应用的时长: 7个月
Getsitecontrol已回复 2022年4月21日

Thank you for taking a moment to recommend us! We’re so glad to hear that you loved the app and everything went nice and smoothly for you 💪

2022年4月14日

The basic creator plan is pretty much useless. Extremely little templates available for use. The higher up plan is the professional plan and at $19 a month there are plenty of other better apps available at a cheaper price.

Arabian Jewelry
Getsitecontrol已回复 2022年4月14日

Thanks for your comments! We're so sorry to hear you couldn't add the templates you wanted. The Creator plan includes all the pre-designed templates that we offer in our gallery: https://getsitecontrol.com/templates/. You can add any of them to your dashboard in just a few clicks. Our support team would love to help you out with this via live chat anytime.