Email Pop Ups & Coupon Popups

• 7% 的评分是 2 星
  • 3% 的评分是 1 星
25 条评论
2022年9月27日

Great app.. a must have for your ecommerce store. Using this app I got more insights about my audience and my store as well

Raw Pumpkin
Getsitecontrol已回复 2022年9月27日

Thank you for sharing your thoughts and experience here! We are pleased to hear that our sitewide stats helped you gain a deeper understanding of your audience and store. Thanks for choosing Getsitecontrol 💌

2022年9月25日

This app is very powerful and easy to use. Especially like the simple A/B testing and advanced Shopify integration. Must try.

Luxury Trade
新西兰
使用应用的时长: 10个月
Getsitecontrol已回复 2022年9月26日

We love hearing this🤩 Thank you for recommending us and we hope you continue to enjoy the app.

2022年9月6日

This app is fantastic. It helps us get feedback from our customers (those that buy ad also those that choose not to) without being too intrusive.
Very easy to set up.

Australian Silo Art Trail Store
澳大利亚
使用应用的时长: 3个月
Getsitecontrol已回复 2022年9月7日

Thanks for sharing your experience here! It warms our hearts to see such awesome comments 💌

2022年8月3日

I enjoyed how user friendly this app was to install and manage. I'd recommend this app. Looking forward to adding this app to my business.

LAMONTE LAMOUREUX
Getsitecontrol已回复 2022年8月4日

Happy to hear that it was easy for you to get settled! We are looking forward to cooperating with you in the future 🥳

2022年7月22日

We used this app to increase email subscriptions. Immediately - first day - we saw a major increase and it has not stopped. The options and ideas provided are stellar, so easy to use. Great app!

Japandi Supply House
Getsitecontrol已回复 2022年7月25日

Thanks for sharing your experience here! We’re thrilled to hear our app helped you boost subscriptions in just one day. That's no surprise, since you've got a gorgeous popup on your website. We have all the good wishes for your business!

2022年7月19日

Absolutely wonderful app, it has everything we need and the customer support could not be any better. Thanks for creating this beautiful app. Highly recommended.

Swedish Linens AB
瑞典
Getsitecontrol已回复 2022年7月19日

We love hearing this! Thanks for taking the time to share your experience here 🤩

2022年4月21日

I used this app to help me capture more contacts for my database. It was easy to set up and customize to suit my current websites theme.

Box'd Night In
澳大利亚
使用应用的时长: 7个月
Getsitecontrol已回复 2022年4月21日

Thank you for taking a moment to recommend us! We’re so glad to hear that you loved the app and everything went nice and smoothly for you 💪

2022年2月17日

Great app, easy to use and really kind customer support. A lot of features, I have applied the app to both of my shops :)

Brandavenue.dk
使用应用的时长: 5个月
Getsitecontrol已回复 2022年2月17日

We’re pleased to hear about your experience! Our amiable support team is always ready to help if you need anything :D

2022年2月17日

Happy to use this app, have used it on all my shops and it works perfectly - great and friendly support too :)

Finehjem ApS
Getsitecontrol已回复 2022年2月17日

We're happy when YOU are! We'll be sure to send your kudos to the team, thank you!

2022年2月16日

Great app, does exactly what it says, and even more. Have given us very good results so far, and actual better result than our previous pop-up app...

Pilgrim
使用应用的时长: 13天
Getsitecontrol已回复 2022年2月17日

Thanks for the great review and for highlighting that our widgets help you get the results you want! We're incredibly happy to hear it and hope you enjoy our service further😊