Email Pop Ups ‑ Mailchimp Form

Email Pop Ups ‑ Mailchimp Form

by SiteKit

FREE announcement bar, email capture tools, Mailchimp pop ups

The Eclectic Peach Boutique

I love it, it has been very helpful! super easy to customize & use. Quick and easy. I highly recommend using this app

greenspotas - naujas gyvenimo įprotis

Best app in this segment! I'm really satisfied. Really recommend to try for everyone who's searching apps with email collect function!

BEE-Q-BOX™

So far so good! I like the fact that they allow us to remove the watermark without having to pay for the full service,

Pet Treasures

This app is really user friendly and makes it easy to make enticing pop up marketing pieces. Perfect for any website at the best cost!

July 15, 2019

Thanks so much for your review! 😊 Please let us know if there is anything else you need.

The Unicorn Mermaid Club

So far so good!!! Looks like it's a great addition to my site so far! I am hoping it will help me gain more subscribers!

July 15, 2019

Thanks so much for your review! This would be a huge motivation for the whole team to build more awesome features 😊 Please let us know if there is anything else you need.

HarajukuXShirt

Gooddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd

July 15, 2019

Thanks so much for your nice review. Please let us know if there is anything you need. Have a nice day!

Reïva Health

Dont like normal pop up, this is less intrusive ! That was the little thing that was missing form my site !

Casa MiXX

I used this app with new employment, thanks it's a great app :) .....................................

Trendy Socks

I used this app for email popups, it really does the job without too much hassle, there was however slight glitch when you want to edit a page url of an existing popup campaign, it doesn't seem to save changes correctly. Overall very good for a free app.

EleganziaToYou

Strated using it just recently and very pleased. Pretty simple to use and very beginners-friendly ))) Found it quite a good one to start with. Thank you

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 51 52