SiteKit Promotion Bar & Popup

SiteKit Promotion Bar & Popup

by SiteKit

FREE announcement bar & email capture tools to grow more sales

House of Ke'Chic

So far so good! I currently use the social proof app. It makes customers comfortable placing orders when they are able to see other orders. The site kit app works great with social proof.

Shop Board Lifestyle

J'ai découvert cette application bien j'adore, très facile d'utilisation, effectivement les propositions sont colorées, originales l'application est claire dans sa conception.

Jazz & Milly Clothing

I am beginner and i hope it will help me to grow my business where I want it be.Iwill update once I have results
cannot say anything about difficulty of use

EdithAccessories

I USE THIS APP TO KEEP MY CUSTOMERS UPDATED ON PROMOTIONS THAT ARE OCCURRING ON THE SITE. I LOVE THIS APP VERY RELIABLE AND EASY TO USE!

Cosy Happy Things

Good app, no complaints, only started, still need to work on it, hope it will help to reach more customers.

club1085

It is honestly great. I use the free version and it is easy to use. I would totally recommend it to anyone.

Angel City Guitars

Great app, I use the free version and it is working really great! Very easy to set up and customize.

Ronuo

Good app, but pop-up will cover the whole page on mobile, cannot customize the pop-up appearance. Still worthy to use.

Fitness Hub Shop

Awesome app! It's a must-have! Also, it's FREE! I definitely recommend this app if you need announcement bars and promo stuff for your site.

nuLOOM

Great app! Love the features and that it's free! Definitely recommend if you're just starting out your page

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 17